Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Her latest stories.... Oh bollocks.!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4

Pixie1

VIP Member
Well put it this way - once you've seen our Poms works of art on there, you'll never walk past the fridges in Tescos again without sniggering to yourself like a mad woman and getting side eyed by the staff! 🀣🀣
Ooh I'm intrigued 🀣🀣🀣. I'm off to check out our Harry and Meg right now 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Richmond sausage you say?? πŸ€”. Up until 2 minutes ago they were my favourite sausages. I think I may have just changed my mind 🀭🀭🀭
Looooool. I still enjoy my Richmond sausages and have a laugh whenever I see them πŸ˜… xx
I hope you will love them again lol πŸ˜„πŸ’• xx

• Haha

VIP Member
Well Katie is back to selling her shit, sadly I am concerned for one photo.

Attachments

• Sad

Fish189

VIP Member
Nah - there's an earlier thing where she says she's looking for a g/f for him and Harvey says he trusts her judgement. Absolutely disgusting.

She is more inappropriate than the the most inappropriate thing in existence. ALWAYS SHOUTING AND PLAYING LOUD MUSIC WHEN HE HASN'T GOT HIS NOISE CANCELLING HEADPHONES ON - YOU HEAR ME HARVEY - PERFORM FOR THE AUDIENCE...
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebr...kCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Here’s a storyline about Harvey having a girlfriend

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Waits for Pom Bear to surface and do her stuff πŸ˜‚
One for tomorrow night πŸ˜„πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx
Reminds me of that song by Cher 'Gypsies, tramps and thieves'.

Can we put beer in Pom's water?
Yes please πŸ˜„πŸ’•πŸ˜˜xx

Okay doke, will check tomorrow. Too tired tonight. So tired I have matchsticks in my eyes. 😴😴😴
πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx

Looks like we need to get this party started people! Shall we have a cake smash as well, with skankys face on it? 🀣 I'm sure Pom could make us a suitable one.
Another good one to make πŸ˜„πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx

I'll bring you some, don't worry. I'll share my olives and cheese as well, DC can have my cake, shall I make a hedgehog with sausages on sticks for spines? 🀣
Cheese and pineapple on sticks πŸ’•πŸ˜‹ xx

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pixie1

VIP Member
Okay doke, will check tomorrow. Too tired tonight. So tired I have matchsticks in my eyes. 😴😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
She's only had the kids for cash this Christmas. People need to get onto Peter and keiran as they are letting this happen and her whore the kids out. There are so many lies in her story too. Peter and keiran need to be brought into this now as they are letting this happen. Pimp my kids out for a cut of the money it's starting to sound like.

Yeah it's Xmas and I've had a drink but who knows what she is doing with the make up pics of her youngest girls. There's weirdos everywhere and a market for stuff like that and not being funny but how many times and things has she been and done for a drip of cash... (this is not a fact that she is doing anything wrong )
Are you sure you want to insinuate what you have? Because that’s really quite a disgusting comment you have made.

Reactions: 2