Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Nah, thinking of someone "Special".
Bless you, I'll make sure Mavis comes to the party don't worry ❤
They've listed Andrew as an ex husband! It’s because of him impregnating her that Peter left but she certainly didn’t marry him! She didn’t think twice about aborting that child 😡

She claimed in court that he stole off her so I suspect the theft allegations are holding up proceedings
Who is Andrew? Did I miss one?

• Wow
Reactions: 6

BigMavis

VIP Member

First stop Dubai then Istanbul 😡😡😡
What does this mean, I'm a bit dense.

Reactions: 5

DC16

VIP Member
Shouting her way through another #ad. So looks like they have chosen to reside in Essex for their quarantine...

DC16

VIP Member
So at which residence is this gym installed and how come there has been no sign of Harvey, Blade or Precious for a week? I am awaiting The Sun special - !!3 stone weight loss!! which will go on for months - sorry years - with absolutely no proof whatsoever.
It’s in his garage at Essex...but Harvey has only been photographed once at his house.
Precious has been seen, but doubt she has been to the rental for weeks...
Lol, 3 stone weight loss, wonder where they got that headline!!! 🤣

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member

she just can’t stop it 😡

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I have occasionally been on the H&M thread but not often, but I will definitely check it out now 🤗
That's great to hear 💕😘 xx
I think it you go to my account page to postings it also might give you quicker results 😀Thanks again 💕 xx
I hope our Pixie can cope with all the chickens, bollocks and Richmonds Pom. 🤣🤣

Looooool 😄😄💕 Xrated pics...I think she will 😄😘 xx

• Haha

Pixie1

VIP Member
It's a long story but very funny 😄 Richmond is Harry's ahem willy but is done as a Richmond sausage.
Balls are Harry's cartoon testicles...as for roast chicken ...I let Facehugger explain that one 😄😄😄😘 xx

Looooooooooool 😄😄😄💕 xx
Ooh I can't wait to see what that is all about 🤣😛🤭

• Haha

Walter's toupee

Why is she even posting that knowing people are going to question them being in quarantine, oh yeah anything for attention

She obviously doesn't listen to her reps advice either.
And the way she kept going on about being Bald with Junior sat there, it was obvious what she meant, dirty tart
Is there any way to add the video here please? I don't have IG.

Thank you

DC16

VIP Member

So her MUA has currently got this on her IG stories, and KP uses her, yet she is as bad 😡 she thinks herself so funny, laughing at things like this! I date someone to send it to KP!

Last edited:
  • Wow

Mcomics

Chatty Member
Sorry not sure why the picture appears twice!! If anyone knows how to edit please let me know

Reactions: 4

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thank you very much 💖🤗❤ xx
So happy to hear how much you love them 💖 xx
Night night 😘 xx

Great idea 😅😅😅😘 xx
That sounds so funny 😅
I make this one for tomorrow evening if that's ok 🤗🥰 xx
Of course it is, that'll be something to look forward to laughing at tomorrow, thank you, bless ya. 😘 Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4