Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I think you only have to isolate for 5 days returning to the UK if you do the private Covid testing. If this is the case she and she returns today she won't be in isolation on Christmas day.

Reactions: 7

VIP Member

⚠

I’ve got my Baileys too joining you ladies, cheers!
I downloaded that!!! :D :D

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I wonder who the directors are! Poor Harvey has no clue he is now being used to make money for KP. Can’t see her putting it in trust for him. In any case, her ventures don’t last very long, do they?
Ben Pearson is the director.

• Angry

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Yes, I went into early menopause when I was 46...(think I was peri menopausal a couple of year before that, I originally thought it was because GP had changed my pill) the worst about it is the hip pain I now experience, which coincided with that. But hey, that’s life.
Is that early? I wouldn't say 46 was early. My mum was 47 which I am now so hopefully not too much longer for me πŸ˜”

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Huh??? That's all gobbledygook Facehugger πŸ˜²πŸ€”πŸ€£ Oh dear, what have I let myself in for 🀣🀣🀣
It's a long story but very funny πŸ˜„ Richmond is Harry's ahem willy but is done as a Richmond sausage.
Balls are Harry's cartoon testicles...as for roast chicken ...I let Facehugger explain that one πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

Well put it this way - once you've seen our Poms works of art on there, you'll never walk past the fridges in Tescos again without sniggering to yourself like a mad woman and getting side eyed by the staff! 🀣🀣
Looooooooooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’• xx

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Merry Christmas you bunch of tattlers, just been for my daily dip in the loch now it’s time put Dean Martin in the shade Little old wine drinker me, I would also like to apologise if I end up back on here today spouting shite and calling Klatty and cocknobber out for being a couple of twats hahaha yes even more than I just did πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Lovely, I'll look forward to that. I may join you on calling them out for what they are....Ho Ho Ho πŸŽ„πŸ˜‚

There is no activity of her insta.
I actually thought by now we'd have been subjected to a lovely wholesome family snap of her & bully with all the kiddiewinks πŸ€”

• Haha

NParker

Chatty Member
Has she got an eating disorder? She is actually really skinny with no figure to speak of apart from her fake norks.
There's definitely something peculiar about her eating habits, as she appears (on camera) to eat mainly junk food and is always ravenous on her YouTube stuffing food in her mouth, yet she is extremely slim. She's always been touchy about her weight, and over the years has complained on/off about feeling fat when she couldn't possibly have been much bigger than a size 10 at her heaviest. It's interesting that many of her clothes on Depop are size 12-14, which may account for her boobs, but she has bottoms in the same sizes.

I've speculated in the past that she probably starves herself and then has big binging episodes. Like I've said, she salivates over food and eats like someone who is starving, it's very odd!

Her figure is now super top heavy, worsened by her tummy tuck that has given her a massive waist.

katie-price-in-bikini-on-holiday-in-turkey-7-696x1001.jpg

katie-price-in-a-bikini-in-koh-samui-18.jpg

• Sick

nomorefakers

Katie is such a disgusting obnoxious bitch, she truly is as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside. She is a complete piece of shit!

And when in her life has she ever been fit? She's shaped like a fridge and doesn't have an ounce of muscle tone. To think she even went to Turkey to get 'abs'.

Let's hope those pills Carl pops has shrivelled his balls to the point he
As his parents are in tier 4 Carl would only be permitted to visit his parents if he was in their support bubble as a single person. As he is with Katie that is not possible.
Again, they don't care about the rules