Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Sadly many people think the same, there we ment to be getting Divorced but it never happened.

And KATIE LIED!

She confirmed it when it hadn't happened YET.
She's not going to get divorced any time soon, because she knows it winds him up keeping him waiting.

Oh look, you've changed your avatar - is that Pricey with her Sharpie eyebrows I see there? ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Wow
Reactions: 6

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I can't for the life of me think of any reason he would be with her other than getting his ugly mush in the papers.

She's a middle aged woman of 5 kids, drink and drug problems, up to her neck in debt, baldy, tashy, scarred from head to toe, mouth like a sewer, cruel and neglectful to kids and animals. She's an easy lay, she gets about a bit, but he could get that anywhere, so that only leaves fame.

Unless i missed something?:confused:

and skint ๐Ÿ˜…
Smells like a sewer.

DC16

VIP Member
And they are back!

How many signatures are required for the action to be taken?
10,000 I believe to take action, then 100,000 for it to be debated in parliament.

Pixie1

VIP Member
Richmond sausage you say?? ๐Ÿค”. Up until 2 minutes ago they were my favourite sausages. I think I may have just changed my mind ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Oooooh, please do, the Police definitely need to look at their phones, even if they delete, it can still be retrieved! Keep us updated!!
No dice - but you can see pics of her attending her father's 92nd wedding with his 27 children in tow when she really dressed to impress and dragged poor Kieran along.

Also, the case against her step-father was in the news - something about him taking a female friend home after a night out...

• Wow

Lucid30

VIP Member
I canโ€™t believe that was done at Highgate hospital!! It looks a total mess
She sure does.. probably too many procedures in a week as it was only a couple of days ago fern had her lip filler dissolved and new put in. Overdone it

DC16

VIP Member

First stop Dubai then Istanbul ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

DC16

VIP Member
๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ ffs

• Sick

Chi4

VIP Member
That one has had all sorts done , nose , chin, fillers , boobs . The thing is they end up looking worse lol

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
On fox sake. I've re-read my last message...I've made a right mess of it sorry on repeated quotes ๐Ÿ’• xx

Lovely ๐Ÿ˜˜ hope you have a good day before that and get plenty of gravy bones from Santa for all your hard work Pomming xx
Yep on my usual time ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
Thank you very much ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿ’– xx

Busy day tomorrow and boxing day but will be back relaxing late at night again on here ๐Ÿ™‚ xx
Have a really lovely Xmas too ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Last edited:
  • Heart