Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
And there was another post from her saying Got back from London to a candle lit bath, glass of wine and diner in the oven. Truly spoilt. 🀣
Or he's telling her her skanky mince stinks. I'm not going bear it until you've bleached your kipper.

Or he's telling her her skanky mince stinks. I'm not going bear it until you've bleached your kipper.
Minge and near**

Minge and near**
Oh thought this was a post KP put up. πŸ™„πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 6

DC16

VIP Member
We’re still in Tier 2 in Sussex....for now

But her house here is trashed. Her Surrey rental is in Tier 4 I believe, as will Cole’s Essex house I imagine.
His house is in tier 2, yes her rental is now tier 4 let’s see where they decide to stay. πŸ€”

Pixie1

VIP Member
Thank you β£πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
I didn't want to over do too many pics in one day on both threads incase I run out of an idea the next day lol.
I'm looking forward to making the Carl one as well πŸ₯° xx
Hey Pom, I've been upstairs and washed face and cleaned teeth and I'm in bed now. I thought I would have one last look on tattle before I go to sleep and I see you have mentioned you post on another thread. πŸ™‚. What is the other thread because I would really like to check it out to see pics you have posted on there πŸ€”πŸ˜€.

• Heart

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
Hi Linda my daughter has been trained in ballet since the age of 3 and is now a boarder at Elmhurst , hopefully going on to the Royal Ballet school if she gets in πŸ˜¬πŸ‘πŸ½ , but I just want to say if you put your daughter in a ballet class you won’t have to get her tarted up hun. I think it’s the ballroom and Latin that the kids have to wear heavy makeup and fake tan. The only times our Ebony has had to wear it was when they do stage productions and it’s more stage make up than cosmetics.
I hope you have a think about putting your daughter in classes because ballet has brought so many amazing opportunities to my daughters life.
Anyway enjoy your Christmas hunni x
Thats really good to know, thank you 😊 Merry Christmas xx

• Heart

Pixie1

VIP Member
I'm on the Harry and Meghan thread πŸ˜ƒ x That and this one are the only ones I put my Photoshop pics in ❀ I used to rarely on the convid thread but that's a while ago though I still read it from time to time.

This and the Harry and Meghan threads are my favourite πŸ₯°

That's a lovely compliment thank you πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
I have occasionally been on the H&M thread but not often, but I will definitely check it out now πŸ€—

• Heart

Wilkco

VIP Member
I'm curious. Does anyone know what account the monies from her Depop sales goes to?

Facehugger

VIP Member
I'm on the Harry and Meghan thread πŸ˜ƒ x That and this one are the only ones I put my Photoshop pics in ❀ I used to rarely on the convid thread but that's a while ago though I still read it from time to time.

This and the Harry and Meghan threads are my favourite πŸ₯°

That's a lovely compliment thank you πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
I hope our Pixie can cope with all the chickens, bollocks and Richmonds Pom. 🀣🀣

• Haha

Glortard

VIP Member
I did a domain check and the website was only made this month. It states it's in Aus, and the only person that comes to mind is KP's Aus manager Clarissa Mansbridge, who happened to be the one behind the House Of KP, which tried selling people cheap tat from China, saying shoes for example, were reduced from Β£500 to Β£110, that sort of thing. In reality, they were selling on Ali Express for a fiver.

Of course, it might not be her..i'm digging, but as you say, they're nowhere on Google etc
When you put in Giveaway Collabs International into the Australian business register this comes up

Not sure if this is right

Lucid30

VIP Member
It depends if she has applied for Guardianship. I have a son with severe learning disabilities and will have to apply for Guardianship so I’m able to deal with his finances for him when he turns 18.
Yes, she’ll have to apply to a court and a judge would make the decision on priceless being he’s guardian.
Although a guardian does not have complete power to make all decisions for the protected person. There are many things that a guardian cannot do without first getting the court's permission, especially when it comes to the protected person's finances.
So she would still have to pass it all first and not do as she wants regarding the clothing business.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Bless you Pom ❀ hope you've had a good day too πŸŽ„β›„πŸ˜˜ x
Thank you very much πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„πŸŽ xx
Yep it's been lovely thank you..turkey dinner and a custard tart as I hate Xmas pudding ..also ate chocolate and went Xmas walk.
I hope you had a lovely day today as well πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Huh??? That's all gobbledygook Facehugger πŸ˜²πŸ€”πŸ€£ Oh dear, what have I let myself in for 🀣🀣🀣
Well put it this way - once you've seen our Poms works of art on there, you'll never walk past the fridges in Tescos again without sniggering to yourself like a mad woman and getting side eyed by the staff! 🀣🀣

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member

Herbalife defo off the menu now then? Like everything they do, never sticks at anything for long 🀣