Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Tomorrow exclusive. Price moved back to mucky mansion ( the one claimed she will never return to) to escape tier 4 lockdown

Dingo Dollars posted that in The Sun.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Walter's toupee

I saw that - lower than the hob in the wheelchair - what a disaster waiting to happen. Can't cook, can't clean, can't help kids with lessons and gets 1 out of 10 from bi-Charles. Oh and her crowns keep falling out making other activities a potential minefield for old king 'Cole'. There is no reason to date this critter from hell whatsoever.
Could it all be an act for the camera? I know not all of it is but I feel like a lot is e.g. Cooking the steak with scissors (I haven't seen the video though).

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Cloud Chaser

I'd say it was Sunday too, he was wearing that T-shirt eating the ice cream, and wearing the glasses, it would be a bit weird if they had managed to post 3 separate videos of him wearing the same thing if it was recorded a while back, think we all need to report it, as surely they should NOT be seeing anyone yet...?
As far as I know (haven’t checked this morning ) children can go between parents if they don’t live together. But IF Harvey is with her should she have taken that risk?

Reactions: 7

VIP Member
I will be unable to start the new thread, the winning thread suggestion is on page 47 if someone can start the new thread for me I will be very grateful. This thread really got going which I didn't predict.

• Sad

VIP Member
Suggestion:

265 is a cheeky bugger, spreading vile untrue rumours about the Facehugger πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ€ͺ

Hic! Afternoon all, just catching up, back in a bit (Happy Boxing Day by the way) x
Yep, she's pissed in more ways than one! :LOL: πŸ€—

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hey Pom, I've been upstairs and washed face and cleaned teeth and I'm in bed now. I thought I would have one last look on tattle before I go to sleep and I see you have mentioned you post on another thread. πŸ™‚. What is the other thread because I would really like to check it out to see pics you have posted on there πŸ€”πŸ˜€.
I'm on the Harry and Meghan thread πŸ˜ƒ x That and this one are the only ones I put my Photoshop pics in ❀ I used to rarely on the convid thread but that's a while ago though I still read it from time to time.

This and the Harry and Meghan threads are my favourite πŸ₯°

That's a lovely compliment thank you πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Old Carwash will be having another tattoo at this rate! Where's that pic of KP in that bloody gold outfit she wore after sitting up with Pete? The one that Alex later modelled as 'Roxanne' 🀣
'Work and work, well those 'Carls' never seem to stop coming...' 'Scam and Scam keepingggggggg my mum's bank account humming...'

• Haha

Pixie1

VIP Member
Of course she can't cook - completely laughable comment for her to make. She should go round to Goodger's for a nice slice of tuna and sweetcorn toast with cherry toms and broccoli. Do you remember that sausage casserole she was making for Harvey ... on a Foreman grill? LMAO
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you couldn't make that up!! Honestly, I've really heard it all now 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha