Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus she’s saying about Cole proposing at Xmas, when she said she didn’t want that.. I really don’t know why the sun doesn’t make sure what rubbish they print, it’s like they are not bothered.
I think Cole will propose when priceless is pregnant.
Lets hope that never happens, I don't think he can make her pregnant, he's had months and still bugger all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
There were no Tesco slots left weeks ago but there is a Tesco at the top of the road 2 miles up. I suppose they had to have pizza as she was too busy on holiday instead of sorting out any Xmas dinner
I don’t believe they spent it at home anyway, lkke I said, all the lights were off. They went to someone else’s or she had to take them back to the grubby other house

Did she do this interview today then?

Reactions: 16

Think they are there now...

Reactions: 8
Plus she’s saying about Cole proposing at Xmas, when she said she didn’t want that.. I really don’t know why the sun doesn’t make sure what rubbish they print, it’s like they are not bothered.
I think Cole will propose when priceless is pregnant.
I also thought that Harvey looks like he’s put weight on and doesn’t look like he’s lost half a stone 🤷‍♀️
It's all a load of 💩🤥💩🤥💩🤥 all the time, honestly, just piss off! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Think they are there now...
Indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Best wishes to all you mad Tattlers - you have made my short time here enjoyable. Special mention to Pom Bear who has had me in tears of laughter with the doctored pics. Enjoy yourselves xxx
Thank you very much and I hope you had a lovely Xmas day 💖🎄🤗😘 xx

Also I want to thank you for the compliment of me in my tux suit from the other day 💖 thank you..that was me who made that sorry on the confusion 🤗😘 xx

I made a tattle pic yesterday to put on tonight...as Max Headroom was mentioned on here I thought I do a Cole Headroom 😄 I haven't added those words in white, that was before I added my own touches so just left that bit there lol

Resizer_16088569230990.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Someone replied to my comment.

You obviously don't know much about fertility, conception and human biology. It takes some couples a long time to conceive. My parents were trying for several years until I came along.
I managed to shut this idiot up.

The Daily Mail have their version.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Bless you Pom ❤ hope you've had a good day too 🎄⛄😘 x
Thank you very much 💖🤗😘🎄🎁 xx
Yep it's been lovely thank you..turkey dinner and a custard tart as I hate Xmas pudding ..also ate chocolate and went Xmas walk.
I hope you had a lovely day today as well 💖😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hmmm. I think someone's telling porkies where Christmas lunch is concerned! On his stories earlier he showed a short clip of his Christmas lunch cooking in the oven. Just seems like a really silly thing to lie about. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.