Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The porch light is on and the mum bus is still outside, but the inside lights are off it looks like and the white soft top BMW car is not there which it always usually is I don’t even know who it belongs to 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The porch light is on and the mum bus is still outside, but the inside lights are off it looks like and the white soft top BMW car is not there which it always usually is I don’t even know who it belongs to 😂
Do you think Harvey has been there today?

Reactions: 8
I think she's sold her Christmas day with the kids to some mag as normally she is posting pictures of every second

Reactions: 14
I dunno, looked from Princess stories they were there. Unless they just watching TV in the dark or something 😂

I walked the dog earlier but not past their house as I hate the main road the path is too narrow so I walked around the nice estate which has wide paths and a park. But then I had to go pick up my kids from their dad so I drove past.

Reactions: 12

Caked in makeup again, she knows it will get a reaction 😡

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Whenever I see pictures of young children like this it creeps me out. Hopefully Kieran will encourage her to take it down.

Poor little thing, she looks so sad, pouting for the p*dos.
I am sure she would rather play with her new toy presents poor thing. But I think Princess was really sweet with her in her morning insta story...
I really feel sorry for those kids... 😕
And Katie is really teying selling Princess hard these days as a model or MUA or both and in her chavs ways.. it's disgusting

• Angry
  • Sad
I am sure she would rather play with her new toy presents poor thing. But I think Princess was really sweet with her in her morning insta story...
I really feel sorry for those kids... 😕
And Katie is really teying selling Princess hard these days as a model or MUA or both and in her chavs ways.. it's disgusting
It wouldn't be an issue with the make up if Katie hadn't posted the pics. It's so wrong.

Reactions: 18
It wouldn't be an issue with the make up if Katie hadn't posted the pics. It's so wrong.
Its not about the make up as such for me, but I am sure not only it did take Princess decent time to do and little one had to spend time sitting instead of playing, i am sure it was 'organised' by Katie as to show Princess as aspiring MUA and make yet another newspaper drama with 'child in heavy make up'..
I sadly doubt it was an innocent act of two sister having some make up play time... 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Whenever I see pictures of young children like this it creeps me out. Hopefully Kieran will encourage her to take it down.
I’d like my daughter to start dance or gymnastics but i absolutely hate to see them tarted up for competitions

Reactions: 13

Couldn’t be bothered to even cook! 😡
Katie adds: “Well, there was no point giving him a Christmas dinner as he won’t eat peas or vegetables — he never eats my roast dinners and he just flicks the peas on the floor. We all had pizza because we couldn’t get any food shopping delivered in time.

“And to be honest, I couldn’t be bothered to slave away in the kitchen and Carl can’t cook. I just wanted to enjoy the day with the kids. It was absolute chaos. You can imagine the scenes with five kids and three dogs. Carl is so OCD he was terrified every time someone opened a present.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Couldn’t be bothered to even cook! 😡
Katie adds: “Well, there was no point giving him a Christmas dinner as he won’t eat peas or vegetables — he never eats my roast dinners and he just flicks the peas on the floor. We all had pizza because we couldn’t get any food shopping delivered in time.

“And to be honest, I couldn’t be bothered to slave away in the kitchen and Carl can’t cook. I just wanted to enjoy the day with the kids. It was absolute chaos. You can imagine the scenes with five kids and three dogs. Carl is so OCD he was terrified every time someone opened a present.
What a load of crap. And she'll find out on 29th if she's pregnant, as that's when her period is due? Didn't she say on that make up tutorial earlier she had spots cos it was the time of the month? 💩💩💩💩

Reactions: 13
What a load of crap. And she'll find out on 29th if she's pregnant, as that's when her period is due? Didn't she say on that make up tutorial earlier she had spots cos it was the time of the month? 💩💩💩💩
Plus she’s saying about Cole proposing at Xmas, when she said she didn’t want that.. I really don’t know why the sun doesn’t make sure what rubbish they print, it’s like they are not bothered.
I think Cole will propose when priceless is pregnant.
I also thought that Harvey looks like he’s put weight on and doesn’t look like he’s lost half a stone 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.