Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One story today, well hardly a surprise, no real big deal.

I notice comments aren't open on it 😁.

Merry Christmas tattlers. May your day be filled with all you wished for.

I wonder if the plastic woman has got her Brussel sprout frozen pizza in the oven yet? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I notice comments aren't open on it 😁.

Merry Christmas tattlers. May your day be filled with all you wished for.

I wonder if the plastic woman has got her Brussel sprout frozen pizza in the oven yet? 😂
Best wishes to all you mad Tattlers - you have made my short time here enjoyable. Special mention to Pom Bear who has had me in tears of laughter with the doctored pics. Enjoy yourselves xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
One story today, well hardly a surprise, no real big deal.

I watched it... Oh dear, orange foundation. 😁 The lip licking and smacking is revolting, there is no way Coal is attracted to her. Bet she's not out of bed yet, microwave meals for her and Coal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Merry Christmas you bunch of tattlers, just been for my daily dip in the loch now it’s time put Dean Martin in the shade Little old wine drinker me, I would also like to apologise if I end up back on here today spouting shite and calling Klatty and cocknobber out for being a couple of twats hahaha yes even more than I just did 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Merry Christmas you bunch of tattlers, just been for my daily dip in the loch now it’s time put Dean Martin in the shade Little old wine drinker me, I would also like to apologise if I end up back on here today spouting shite and calling Klatty and cocknobber out for being a couple of twats hahaha yes even more than I just did 🤦🏼‍♀️
Lovely, I'll look forward to that. I may join you on calling them out for what they are....Ho Ho Ho 🎄😂

There is no activity of her insta.
I actually thought by now we'd have been subjected to a lovely wholesome family snap of her & bully with all the kiddiewinks 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched it... Oh dear, orange foundation. 😁 The lip licking and smacking is revolting, there is no way Coal is attracted to her. Bet she's not out of bed yet, microwave meals for her and Coal.
Princess has put them on her insta stories this morning, along with Bunny, mentioned Junior, not seen Jett, but presume he is there, no sign of Harvey yet.

and drink 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lovely, I'll look forward to that. I may join you on calling them out for what they are....Ho Ho Ho 🎄😂

I actually thought by now we'd have been subjected to a lovely wholesome family snap of her & bully with all the kiddiewinks 🤔
She’s a bleeping ho ho ho 😂

• Haha
Disaster, I usually get a turkey from the butchers in a special bag with a wee popper thing that pops up when done, fool proof, highly recommend. This year due to numbers I didn't, forgot the fecking tin foil didn't I!! Had to resort to using a pyrex dish over the damn thing so we'll probably be having steamed turkey this year. Please please please christmas magic let Katie Price post so I can feel better about today.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Disaster, I usually get a turkey from the butchers in a special bag with a wee popper thing that pops up when done, fool proof, highly recommend. This year due to numbers I didn't, forgot the fecking tin foil didn't I!! Had to resort to using a pyrex dish over the damn thing so we'll probably be having steamed turkey this year. Please please please christmas magic let Katie Price post so I can feel better about today.
Have you got a the wrapping paper from a block of butter? That would work. 😘

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t worry love it will be fine at least it won’t be dry and take the Pyrex off a bit before it’s finished,enjoy.

Reactions: 8
So, get a Bailey's or three and stop fretting, it'll be lovely ❤

Afternoon you lovely lot, glad tidings for today 🎄 hope Santa has been kind to you all. No doubt there will be a generous amount of Christmas Cuntwaffle to come from Madame later/tomorrow/next week 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So, get a Bailey's or three and stop fretting, it'll be lovely ❤

Afternoon you lovely lot, glad tidings for today 🎄 hope Santa has been kind to you all. No doubt there will be a generous amount of Christmas Cuntwaffle to come from Madame later/tomorrow/next week 🤣🤣
Oh yes, had a baileys coffee! Hope you are having a good day...
I’m sure there will be something later, she won’t be able to resist showing off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh yes, had a baileys coffee! Hope you are having a good day...
I’m sure there will be something later, she won’t be able to resist showing off!
Excellent behaviour DC, I thoroughly approve. My Bailey's is coming out right now! 🤣 I'm having a quiet peaceful day thank you 😘 presents later on, we have them at teatime in our house x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When people post clips of KP on the thread I rarely watch them. I realise that one thing I dislike more than anything is the way she speaks / talks (shouts).

I don't remember if she always spoke like this. It's made worse by Action Man and his teef blabbing away alongside her.

• Haha
My main computer doesn't have speakers connected, I use bluetooth if I need sound so at least I don't get subjected to miss shouty monotone.

Oh and the Turkey was delicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When people post clips of KP on the thread I rarely watch them. I realise that one thing I dislike more than anything is the way she speaks / talks (shouts).

I don't remember if she always spoke like this. It's made worse by Action Man and his teef blabbing away alongside her.
It’s only been the past few years that she’s really started to shout. She didn’t always shout or if she did it wasn’t that bad but she’s always shouting now. I’ve also noticed that she doesn’t pronounce words greatly because of the turkey teef.

on an unrelated note...Merry Christmas everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.