Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure I'll be dipping into Tattle when no one is looking 👀. Merry Christmas 265, thanks for making all our threads this year x
Yes I meant to say that too but Shiraz made me forget 😳. You are a star 265, I've loved your daily updates ❤❤❤. I look forward to seeing more after Christmas 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'll be here Facehugger. Maybe not coherent but I'll be here x
That'll make bloody two of us then! 🤣🤣👍 x

Yes I meant to say that too but Shiraz made me forget 😳. You are a star 265, I've loved your daily updates ❤❤❤. I look forward to seeing more after Christmas 🥰
I'll second that, all jokes aside, you're a star @265 Happy Christmas 😘😘 x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her latest stories.... Oh bollocks.!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
FIRE HAZARD!

Polyester city.
I checked this out, mainly because I have nothing else to do.

That is "The KOURTNEY" and costs £49.99, plus £4.99 for the embroidered name.

There is also "The Khole" set and "The Kendall" set, why haven't they done all the Kardashians??
I'm wondering if the Kardashians know about this? will they SUE?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I checked this out, mainly because I have nothing else to do.

That is "The KOURTNEY" and costs £49.99, plus £4.99 for the embroidered name.

There is also "The Khole" set and "The Kendall" set, why haven't they done all the Kardashians??
I'm wondering if the Kardashians know about this? will they SUE?
Will they make the "Pricey-Woods" *throws up whilst typing*

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Doing make up tutorials now! Constantly licking her lips 🙄
Thank you for posting the whole video instead of the link. The perfect Christmas gift 🎁for cowl to give her would be a trowel for her to put on her makeup😂

Just by the way, did anyone notice that during the entire 12 minutes of video for Harvey 's new business venture that Harvey is not in this video at all? This is clearly a KP business venture to again use Harvey to make some quick cash.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you for posting the whole video instead of the link. The perfect Christmas gift 🎁for cowl to give her would be a trowel for her to put on her makeup😂

Just by the way, did anyone notice that during the entire 12 minutes of video for Harvey 's new business venture that Harvey is not in this video at all? This is clearly a KP business venture to again use Harvey to make some quick cash.
She looks so tired, and manic at the same time. All so rushed!

Reactions: 10
Let me put this here while I catch up on the thread 🤗❤😘 xx

Resizer_16088395224790.jpg

I was sure i posted this earlier, baby brain, baby sick, young one throwing up and other one being a cheeky madam.
So pom bear here's one for you, i was going to get all my Christmas cards printed like this and send them to you lovely tattlers but copyright stopped me 😂😂
Thank you 😄💕😘 xx
You've done a great job 😀 xx

I was sure i posted this earlier, baby brain, baby sick, young one throwing up and other one being a cheeky madam.
So pom bear here's one for you, i was going to get all my Christmas cards printed like this and send them to you lovely tattlers but copyright stopped me 😂😂
Thank you 😄💕😘 xx
Pom Bear aka : Resident Tattle Artiste : speciality.............
Ideas please..?????
Thank you 💕😀😘 xx

Oops sorry on quotes mix up 😊

Thank you 😄💕😘 xx
Ideas please..?????
Thank you 💕😀😘 xx
There's that social media training again!!! He really is a winner, for us older folk I think Coles hair is like max headrooms!!! (Very much an 89s reference)
View attachment 358532

I will make a Cole Headroom for tomorrow night 😄 xx

Thank you 😄💕😘 xx
Ideas please..?????
Thank you 💕😀😘 xx
There's that social media training again!!! He really is a winner, for us older folk I think Coles hair is like max headrooms!!! (Very much an 89s reference)
View attachment 358532

I will make a Cole Headroom for tomorrow night 😄 xx
Please no more! My poor old lady bladder can't cope Pom! PS you look well sexy in your tux tee hee. x
I can't take the credit this time 😄..it's by another tattle friend 😀💕 xx

Merry Christmas to you all. What a year we have all had. Thank God for the Tattle laughs. Let's hope 2021 brings us all positive news.

Thank you Pom Bear for the funny clips you have posted. Xx
You're welcome 💕💖Thank you 💕😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
On fox sake. I've re-read my last message...I've made a right mess of it sorry on repeated quotes 💕 xx

Lovely 😘 hope you have a good day before that and get plenty of gravy bones from Santa for all your hard work Pomming xx
Yep on my usual time 🤗😘 xx
Thank you very much 🥰 💖 xx

Busy day tomorrow and boxing day but will be back relaxing late at night again on here 🙂 xx
Have a really lovely Xmas too 😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh the comments on the Sun... All Katie hating... this one by Stan Butler is very very interesting!!! he says she claimed dog Queenie was killed by a take away delivery driver who then provided gps proof he never entered the premises

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh the comments on the Sun... All Katie hating... this one by Stan Butler is very very interesting!!! he says she claimed dog Queenie was killed by a take away delivery driver who then provided gps proof he never entered the premises
This is what I found ,your right the pizza driver wasn’t on her driveway the car had gps and price was asked repeatedly to hand over cctv footage but she didn’t because she’s a bleeping liar .trying to get folk too loose there job ,she’s a neglecting witch

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.