Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Looks like Princess is round at Carl’s πŸ€”

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Someone mentioned Harvey had vision so isn't blind, just wanted to explain a little how these things work, my aunt is registered blind but she has some vision and wears very strong lenses, I myself have an issue with my optic nerves/ brain and couldn't drive for a number of years due to this, probably could have been registered blind if I'd pushed, thankfully got my licence back at the beginning of the year.
Lord help us! As a self confessed make up junkie just no!

And merry Christmas tattlers, hope you all enjoy, its been such a tough year xxx
Bless you Mavis X happy Christmas, here's to better things and more giggles next year.

That goes for everyone else too, whatever your Christmas brings, hope you can all have a peaceful day & enjoy as much as you can πŸŽ„β›„πŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Bless you Mavis X happy Christmas, here's to better things and more giggles next year.

That goes for everyone else too, whatever your Christmas brings, hope you can all have a peaceful day & enjoy as much as you can πŸŽ„β›„πŸ˜˜
Yes, happy Christmas to you all, fellow tattlers πŸ₯‚πŸΎ 🌲

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her eyelids are turning really hooded. Also she has weird lumps under her eyebrows. I think she’s quite brave to do that video πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wishing you all a very merry, and Covid free, Christmas! Thank you so much for your helpπŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ™

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes, happy Christmas to you all, fellow tattlers πŸ₯‚πŸΎ 🌲
Merry Christmas to you all. What a year we have all had. Thank God for the Tattle laughs. Let's hope 2021 brings us all positive news.

Thank you Pom Bear for the funny clips you have posted. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm a bit sceptical of this, because looking at his pictures he doesn't have any of the features listed here. He has a very pronounced philtrum, a full upper lip and a developed jaw. The only exception is a flat nasal bridge, which can be explained by his heritage. I do believe that drug use may have contributed to his disabilities, but on just a superfical observation he doesn't have FAS.
I 100% agree with this, he doesn't have any features attributable to FAS at all

Reactions: 10
Well I've had a very busy day and finally sitting down now with a glass of shiraz. Probably won't be able to check in tomorrow so I just popped in to wish all my fellow tattlers a very Merry Christmas. Stay safe and hope you all have a great time tomorrow ❀❀❀.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.