Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, families, contact with the rest of the family suddenly stopped for no reason.

Anyway, back to the plot.

Beloved Treadmill??
Hilarious isn't it 🤣. I was the first to comment on the story & my comment is still there 🙄. It's just struck me that maybe she wanted it back for Amy & Harvey to use in the hope she'll finish them off a bit quicker to get more stories & sympathy. She would sink that low. As if a treadmill is going to be of any benefit to either of them. Could you imagine Katie sweating away on it. Bits of her face dropping off & getting stuck to the belt. Watching her eyelashes, eyebrows & wig going round & round 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Educational video coming today, I'm going to try to keep an open mind. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thankfully I'm okay. In North Yorkshire so still in tier 2. My parents live on a narrow boat and they're currently moored up around three or four hours away and all my family live two hours away anyway. Original plans were to go round my best friend's house on the day, but her mum's suffering so badly with anxiety that we changed plans last month. I bought myself a Switch Lite & Animal Crossing for Christmas so I'll be on my own but entertained.🤣
Oh, do your parents know of any empty boats that we could launch skanky flaps & bully boy on.... preferably with holes in the bottom! Would she float or sink 🤔

I shall await a report. I cannot bare to listen to her. I believe it's to do with autism? As the parent of 2 autistic children I feel anything that dribbles from her gob will enrage me 😡. I'm sure it'll all be about her & a thinly veiled attempt at selling some more tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean, the rumours were back in the day that she drank and took drugs throughout her pregnancy with Harvey. And she doesn't exactly seem sober now...she's incoherent and manic pretty much 24/7, and when she talks she seems full of racing thoughts that she is incapable of verbalising.

On another note, why on earth are they so crap at selling products! She is advertising teeth whitening when she has a mouth full of crowns. Just like the fake French hair products when she has her actual hair growing mouldy under a wig. Or advertising a set of headphones as the 'best ever' and doing another pair of headphones straight after. Idiots!
She took Ecstasy common knowledge in photography word 🤭

• Wow
  • Sad
The tabloids did make a thing of her conduct whilst pregnant with Harvey, she wasn't popular but she seemed to turn things around with her appearance on IACGMOOH, I remember not liking her but then it became acceptable to like her. Very weird.

Reactions: 13
A 90 day guarantee with the teeth whitening, whats the odds on that company being around in February? :ROFLMAO:
Omg look the teeth whitener won't work on veneers or crowns, she's a dirty lying con woman 😡
Who's that lady on here that was reporting her to the ASA, here's another one for you

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hilarious isn't it 🤣. I was the first to comment on the story & my comment is still there 🙄. It's just struck me that maybe she wanted it back for Amy & Harvey to use in the hope she'll finish them off a bit quicker to get more stories & sympathy. She would sink that low. As if a treadmill is going to be of any benefit to either of them. Could you imagine Katie sweating away on it. Bits of her face dropping off & getting stuck to the belt. Watching her eyelashes, eyebrows & wig going round & round 🤣🤣
let’s face itHarvey would break a thing like that anyway.

Scheming bleeping liar..🤬

Reactions: 9
I admire all key workers who in 1 way or another are keeping our country going with also the worry of keeping loved ones safe. Thank you to you & your brother.

This is actually a brilliant idea. I may give it a go with our 3 dogs & 2 cats 👍.
Just thinking, we could all do like Katie, stick 2 fingers up to the rules, grab our Christmas drinks & have a meet up outside hers for some carol singing? I'm sure that would help cheer her up over the loss of the beloved treadmill 🤣. The Tattle Christmas choir 🎶🎤🎄
We wish you a crappy Christmas
we wish you a crappy Christmas
and a crappy new year
bad tidings we give to you and your div
and a crappy new year 🤗🤗🤗

• Haha
  • Wow
We wish you a crappy Christmas
and a crappy new year
bad tidings we give to you and your div
and a crappy new year 🤗🤗🤗
Perfect! Does she realise how lucky she to have a Christmas song just for her 🤣🎄🎤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The tabloids did make a thing of her conduct whilst pregnant with Harvey, she wasn't popular but she seemed to turn things around with her appearance on IACGMOOH, I remember not liking her but then it became acceptable to like her. Very weird.
John Lydon hated her,he sussed her out straight away.He detested her hardly talked to her,I admired him cos he preferred to talk to the bugs,he was fascinated with them..I believe he later done a Tv thingy about insects..he seemed fascinated..I did love him with the Ostriches though.🤣class.

• Heart
  • Haha
Does Baileys keep your mind open? He he.

Omg look the teeth whitener won't work on veneers or crowns, she's a dirty lying con woman 😡
Who's that lady on here that was reporting her to the ASA, here's another one for you
Another home goal from butter fingers =]

• Haha
Reactions: 7

For a start she couldn’t even get the clothes company name right 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm lactose intolerant so your Baileys is safe - chin chin!
Can I join you two ladies, I'll share my brandy?! 🤭🤣 I've got some Tia Maria too Mavis, if you want some of that in your Bailey's (it's bloody nice mixed in with ice) 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Well that You Tube video was a waste of 5 minutes.
Funny she say she's only known the guy for a few months when her rep said-
Katie's rep told The Mirror: "The gentleman in question featured in Katie's post is someone that Katie has known for a long time and is part of her and Harvey's support bubble.
Crap,Crap,Crap but we all knew that anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Katie's rep told The Mirror: "The gentleman in question featured in Katie's post is someone that Katie has known for a long time and is part of her and Harvey's support bubble.
Words fall from her mouth faster than tit from her arse yet again! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Brave person to actually watch the video, the non stop BULLSHIT keeps me away.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

For a start she couldn’t even get the clothes company name right 🙄
I watched that. I don't know why. I knew it would enrage me. So that bloke has had a tough life & then chooses to get mixed up with that plastic woman 🤷. I love the way she kept speaking over him. And of course she had to mention that she looked after Harvey all on her own 🤣. She really is trying to big herself up as a lovely daytime TV host isn't she?! Yup, as suspected it was actually all about selling t-shirts to make her money. She used 1 of my favourite sentences too 'you don't look like you've got autism'....no Kate & you don't look like a steaming pile of tit but that's what falls out every time you open your uneducated gob 😡💩

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Pete and his PR made her respectable, but then she couldn’t hold up the facade for a long time and reverted back to her Jordan ways.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.