Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have either of the pair of skanks mentioned tier 4 on Instagram or stories?? Sussex where she lives is set tier 4... Where does mum Any live thought it was in Spain??? That 'll be out ..no travel abroad... Let's hope more crowns fall of their teef!!!!!
Amy is back in Brighton she has been since before the 1st lockdown

Oh dear πŸ˜‚
Wonder what he means by support he's given? πŸ€”
Is that why he and Bianca are on the rocks?
I know klatty still follows him from her old @officialkatieprice account on ig

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
God forbid she gets pregnant with another child with disabilities - i wouldn't leave her in charge of a tamagotchi let alone a real human or animal.

Reactions: 20
She's advertising teeth whitening? Really? You can already see hers from space! That's filmed at bully boys. Moobiemoo can you confirm if they're there or not? So in theory she cannot now travel to her rental.

God forbid she gets pregnant with another child with disabilities - i wouldn't leave her in charge of a tamagotchi let alone a real human or animal.
It really is a terrifying prospect. There is not 1 medical professional that would advise her to get pregnant. Not that she would listen anyway. If she did get pregnant & found out at the scan there were disabilities I feel she would terminate with no second thought 😭. She's already said that if she'd known about Harvey she would have terminated the pregnancy. She really is a dangerously sick individual.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She's advertising teeth whitening? Really? You can already see hers from space! That's filmed at bully boys. Moobiemoo can you confirm if they're there or not? So in theory she cannot now travel to her rental.
A 90 day guarantee with the teeth whitening, whats the odds on that company being around in February? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet bully boy is kicking himself for not getting the chance to go on ITV2 latest offering, The Cabin. Another desperate wannabe dating show. Oh, my bad, I forgot, he doesn't want fame πŸ™„. He now lives such a private life with the plastic woman.

A 90 day guarantee with the teeth whitening, whats the odds on that company being around in February? :ROFLMAO:
Mmmmmm, after much thought (about 1.5seconds) I'm gonna say absolutely no chance whatsoever 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So tattle family, has the new tier system affected your plans in any way? Obviously we know skanky flaps has an anxious wait....but will do what the hell she likes anyway πŸ™„. We went into the 2nd lockdown as tier 1 but came out in tier 3. We have remained in tier 3. I actually live in a low case area but am surrounded by high case areas hence our tier 3. I'm currently on a trip with the small peeps to a local dairy farm for homemade ice-cream πŸ˜‹. It's classed as emergency travel because I've heard ice-cream is good for you 😁.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So tattle family, has the new tier system affected your plans in any way? Obviously we know skanky flaps has an anxious wait....but will do what the hell she likes anyway πŸ™„. We went into the 2nd lockdown as tier 1 but came out in tier 3. We have remained in tier 3. I actually live in a low case area but am surrounded by high case areas hence our tier 3. I'm currently on a trip with the small peeps to a local dairy farm for homemade ice-cream πŸ˜‹. It's classed as emergency travel because I've heard ice-cream is good for you 😁.
I'm in NI, basically for the size of the place our numbers are shocking or so I'm told, I've sort of switched off. Our new lockdown commences on boxing day and we have a curfew from 8pm to 6am for the first week. Our Christmas will be very quiet this year, no Christmas eve or new years eve parties, no visitors but we're happy to follow the guidance.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I mean, the rumours were back in the day that she drank and took drugs throughout her pregnancy with Harvey. And she doesn't exactly seem sober now...she's incoherent and manic pretty much 24/7, and when she talks she seems full of racing thoughts that she is incapable of verbalising.

On another note, why on earth are they so crap at selling products! She is advertising teeth whitening when she has a mouth full of crowns. Just like the fake French hair products when she has her actual hair growing mouldy under a wig. Or advertising a set of headphones as the 'best ever' and doing another pair of headphones straight after. Idiots!

• Haha
I'm in Surrey near the border of Kent and Sussex so I'm in Tier 4, both my Brother and I are key workers and live with Mother who is 90. Xmas this year will be no different than previous years. We have relatives who would normally visit us at this time but that stopped a few years ago due to reasons I don't fully understand.

• Heart
I'm in Surrey near the border of Kent and Sussex so I'm in Tier 4, both my Brother and I are key workers and live with Mother who is 90. Xmas this year will be no different than previous years. We have relatives who would normally visit us at this time but that stopped a few years ago due to reasons I don't fully understand.
Families eh? Hope you have a good one chum.

Families eh? Hope you have a good one chum.
Yeah, families, contact with the rest of the family suddenly stopped for no reason.

Anyway, back to the plot.

Katie told the Daily Star this weekend that she'd been unable to persuade Kris to handover the beloved treadmill.
Beloved Treadmill??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm in NI, basically for the size of the place our numbers are shocking or so I'm told, I've sort of switched off. Our new lockdown commences on boxing day and we have a curfew from 8pm to 6am for the first week. Our Christmas will be very quiet this year, no Christmas eve or new years eve parties, no visitors but we're happy to follow the guidance.
My husband and I... yes I actually typed that... have a pack of cards and are finding old clothes to dress the cat and dog in for a long game of strip poker with some bloody mary's, rhubarb gin, prosecco and Fosters. Expect no sense from me for at least 72 hours starting 25/12 assuming I don't end up in A&E with 3rd degree turkey-cooking burns... πŸ₯‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My husband and I... yes I actually typed that... have a pack of cards and are finding old clothes to dress the cat and dog in for a long game of strip poker with some bloody mary's, rhubarb gin, prosecco and Fosters. Expect no sense from me for at least 72 hours starting 25/12 assuming I don't end up in A&E with 3rd degree turkey-cooking burns... πŸ₯‚
So you're going to drink yourself into oblivion too, I've already started but I raise you lidls fakey baileys over your rhubarb gin. Mind that turkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean, the rumours were back in the day that she drank and took drugs throughout her pregnancy with Harvey. And she doesn't exactly seem sober now...she's incoherent and manic pretty much 24/7, and when she talks she seems full of racing thoughts that she is incapable of verbalising.

On another note, why on earth are they so crap at selling products! She is advertising teeth whitening when she has a mouth full of crowns. Just like the fake French hair products when she has her actual hair growing mouldy under a wig. Or advertising a set of headphones as the 'best ever' and doing another pair of headphones straight after. Idiots!
I've seen speculation Harvey has Fetal Alchol syndrome alongside or instead Prader-Wili.

• Wow
  • Sad
So you're going to drink yourself into oblivion too, I've already started but I raise you lidls fakey baileys over your rhubarb gin. Mind that turkey.
I'm lactose intolerant so your Baileys is safe - chin chin!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I admire all key workers who in 1 way or another are keeping our country going with also the worry of keeping loved ones safe. Thank you to you & your brother.

This is actually a brilliant idea. I may give it a go with our 3 dogs & 2 cats πŸ‘.
Just thinking, we could all do like Katie, stick 2 fingers up to the rules, grab our Christmas drinks & have a meet up outside hers for some carol singing? I'm sure that would help cheer her up over the loss of the beloved treadmill 🀣. The Tattle Christmas choir πŸŽΆπŸŽ€πŸŽ„

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thankfully I'm okay. In North Yorkshire so still in tier 2. My parents live on a narrow boat and they're currently moored up around three or four hours away and all my family live two hours away anyway. Original plans were to go round my best friend's house on the day, but her mum's suffering so badly with anxiety that we changed plans last month. I bought myself a Switch Lite & Animal Crossing for Christmas so I'll be on my own but entertained.🀣

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.