Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she'd let the guy speak without constant interruptions. This girl has no command of the English language by the way which is quite a feat seeing as its her first language.

Facehugger I'd quite like to try your tia maria, think I last used it in a tiramisu gateau (that nobody ate)

• Haha
Reactions: 12

⚠

I’ve got my Baileys too joining you ladies, cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hilarious isn't it 🤣. I was the first to comment on the story & my comment is still there 🙄. It's just struck me that maybe she wanted it back for Amy & Harvey to use in the hope she'll finish them off a bit quicker to get more stories & sympathy. She would sink that low. As if a treadmill is going to be of any benefit to either of them. Could you imagine Katie sweating away on it. Bits of her face dropping off & getting stuck to the belt. Watching her eyelashes, eyebrows & wig going round & round 🤣🤣
Waits for Pom Bear to surface and do her stuff 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

⚠

I downloaded that!!! :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7

⚠

I have Captain Morgan's 😂

• Heart
That was just an ad wasn't it? She says Harvey's 18 so he can now launch a business but on the next breath says he doesn't have capacity to do so, so she will handle that side of things for him. That needs to be really carefully watched, the whole thing stinks.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Looks like we need to get this party started people! Shall we have a cake smash as well, with skankys face on it? 🤣 I'm sure Pom could make us a suitable one.

• Haha

Coal has learnt a new word on his #ads ... #gifted 😂😂😂

@liar liar I’ll pass on the twiglets thanks 🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣 enjoy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
The tabloids did make a thing of her conduct whilst pregnant with Harvey, she wasn't popular but she seemed to turn things around with her appearance on IACGMOOH, I remember not liking her but then it became acceptable to like her. Very weird.
Then she got to big for her boots couldn’t handle it ,massive ego fell flat on her face been there ever since .

Reactions: 10

Coal has learnt a new word on his #ads ... #gifted 😂😂😂

@liar liar I’ll pass on the twig let’s thanks 🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣 enjoy!
Just as well - I'd sucked all the Marmite off anyway yum...

Then she got to big for her boots couldn’t handle it ,massive ego fell flat on her face been there ever since .
I so love that KP pic you use - that is the one that really shows the lumps and sun damage.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm still trying to work out this Harvey venture, another scam? Katie just using him again?

Reactions: 8
Anyone got any cheese footballs?
I'll bring you some, don't worry. I'll share my olives and cheese as well, DC can have my cake, shall I make a hedgehog with sausages on sticks for spines? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Lidl Xmas tree sour cream and chive pretzels anyone??!!
The petition s at 8650... Just posted the link on secret celeb gossip threading asking for their help for this from our pwicey thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.