Katie Price #13 Back to Turkey..Teef need Workey! Price and Woods are faulty goods!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll bring you some, don't worry. I'll share my olives and cheese as well, DC can have my cake, shall I make a hedgehog with sausages on sticks for spines? šŸ¤£
I have a jar of those Spanish things on sticks with the silverskin (or Silverkrin as I once heard an old lady on a tube say) onion, pimento, olive and jalapeno. I loves olives + šŸ§€!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm still trying to work out this Harvey venture, another scam? Katie just using him again?
Basically she's merching out her own child, under the guise of wanting him to have his own job/income. Pretty much just like her mother did to her. Disgusting is what it is.

Reactions: 14
Kieran Hayler is desperate for a quick divorce from ex Katie Price so he can ā€˜move on with his lifeā€™

I thought they were already divorced. x

Reactions: 6
Kieran Hayler is desperate for a quick divorce from ex Katie Price so he can ā€˜move on with his lifeā€™

Sadly many people think the same, there we ment to be getting Divorced but it never happened.

And KATIE LIED!

She confirmed it when it hadn't happened YET.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That was just an ad wasn't it? She says Harvey's 18 so he can now launch a business but on the next breath says he doesn't have capacity to do so, so she will handle that side of things for him. That needs to be really carefully watched, the whole thing stinks.
Her Harvey and Me programme is being aired in January on the BBC. So of course sheā€™s launched ā€œhisā€ shop a few weeks before. Since then,and probably during filming , sheā€™s put him at risk but needs to show him doing things to earn Money to explain why he has so much in the bank. Iā€™m just glad that now SS are involved they will be able to see that Harvey is a moneymaker for Katie and nothing more šŸ˜ž

• Sad

No - she won't sort out the financial part and he's standing firm. At the end of the day he is caring for their two children and they should be brought up in a manner befitting them - KP had money and a large house. Keiran is now sharing his gf's house with her, his kids and her kid. I think she should at least buy him a 4 bed-room house and be ready to pay for private education for both as per Princess and Junior. Team Kieran šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 20

2 ex stories in one day, Cole will be spitting feathers!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They've listed Andrew as an ex husband! Itā€™s because of him impregnating her that Peter left but she certainly didnā€™t marry him! She didnā€™t think twice about aborting that child šŸ˜”

No - she won't sort out the financial part and he's standing firm. At the end of the day he is caring for their two children and they should be brought up in a manner befitting them - KP had money and a large house. Keiran is now sharing his gf's house with her, his kids and her kid. I think she should at least buy him a 4 bed-room house and be ready to pay for private education for both as per Princess and Junior. Team Kieran šŸ‘
She claimed in court that he stole off her so I suspect the theft allegations are holding up proceedings

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
They've listed Andrew as an ex. Itā€™s because of him impregnating her that Peter left but she certainly didnā€™t marry him! She didnā€™t think twice about aborting that child šŸ˜”

She claimed in court that he stole off her so I suspect the theft allegations is holding up proceedings
Stole what? Which court proceedings? Kris stole a broken treadmill off her apparently - she's completely mental and lies more often than Boris. She had jewellery stolen from her from a hotel in somewhere or other - no she didn't as she was pictured in it a week or so later. I'm so fed-up with this lying bint. <puts fusilli pasta in pan with a big clanging thump>. ;)

• Haha
Stole what? Which court proceedings? Kris stole a broken treadmill off her apparently - she's completely mental and lies more often than Boris. She had jewellery stolen from her from a hotel in somewhere or other - no she didn't as she was pictured in it a week or so later. I'm so fed-up with this lying bint. <puts fusilli pasta in pan with a big clanging thump>. ;)
During the bankruptcy hearing she claimed Kieron had stolen off of her.
šŸ˜‚ To the pasta.
Police statements have been requested in evidence but none have been provided.

@Cloud Chaser I hope you nail her! Is it legit what she's doing in Harvey's name, surely she shouldn't have access to any proceeds from this new venture.

Reactions: 9
During the bankruptcy hearing she claimed Kieron had stolen off of her.
šŸ˜‚ To the pasta.
Police statements have been requested in evidence but none have been provided.
Lol but what? Some braincells, cat food, pee covered clothes, Boom Bod rubbish, a motor mower - I can't imagine a single thing in that poor mansion that anyone would want except OUT. I'm gonna injure the pasta now with boiling water - I'm evil.

• Haha
Sadly many people think the same, there we ment to be getting Divorced but it never happened.

And KATIE LIED!

She confirmed it when it hadn't happened YET.
She's not going to get divorced any time soon, because she knows it winds him up keeping him waiting.

Oh look, you've changed your avatar - is that Pricey with her Sharpie eyebrows I see there? šŸ‘½šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Wow
She's not going to get divorced any time soon, because she knows it winds him up keeping him waiting.

Oh look, you've changed your avatar - is that Pricey with her Sharpie eyebrows I see there? šŸ‘½šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Nah, thinking of someone "Special".

• Haha
Nah, thinking of someone "Special".
Bless you, I'll make sure Mavis comes to the party don't worry ā¤
They've listed Andrew as an ex husband! Itā€™s because of him impregnating her that Peter left but she certainly didnā€™t marry him! She didnā€™t think twice about aborting that child šŸ˜”

She claimed in court that he stole off her so I suspect the theft allegations are holding up proceedings
Who is Andrew? Did I miss one?

• Wow
Tomorrow exclusive. Price moved back to mucky mansion ( the one claimed she will never return to) to escape tier 4 lockdown

Dingo Dollars posted that in The Sun.

• Haha
  • Wow
Tomorrow exclusive. Price moved back to mucky mansion ( the one claimed she will never return to) to escape tier 4 lockdown

Dingo Dollars posted that in The Sun.
Okay - you and the missus are advertising for the Yellow Pages - 'let your fingers do the walking'?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bless you, I'll make sure Mavis comes to the party don't worry ā¤

Who is Andrew? Did I miss one?
Andrew Gould, I assume, the dressage rider she was training with around the time she and Pete split up.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.