katie price #129 "i've got proof in black & white". shut up cole you're talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone spend money on seeing a scruffy old woman full of herpes show her rat to the world?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She's so unsexy it's embarrassing! It's just so bleeping awkward and cringe!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also Kris has some part to play in it by going down that road and involving Princess like that. I worry about P’s MH in all this, she clearly loves her mum and perhaps feels even more pressure to make her mum feel loved since Junior has seemingly cut ties with KP and in no way am I blaming Junior, I think he’s done the right thing. If only Princess were able to do the same but it’s far from easy bless her.
I agree, but I'm sure Peter is all over this. It must be exhausting for him protecting Princess from her mother especially at this moment in time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
She's got such a manly shape now even with those tits I can't explain it 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wonder what’s happening with the very serious allegations by her against KH? I am
wondering if the police have dismissed them as completely baseless, hence he’s gone to Mexico with the family. If they are completely untrue and malicious, can she be done for that also???

Reactions: 28
View attachment 1076117
Urgh.. give it up grandma, nobody wants to see that tired out, battered about, smelly old snatch even if you offered 90% off for 12 months!

Your day is done, give it up and kindly duck off..
And the sun spots on her tits… bet she regrets all those sun beds now, one of the worst things to age your skin! And we know she can’t stand getting old.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
On the mirror story it gives the name of person who did the article , might be worth as many emailing her and asking why no story calling KP out for saying carls right, no attack, I made it all up hence putting DV abused at risk, police could be less likely to believe people or think , they're gonna retract statement tomorrow. People need the fact she went to sun claiming she was hit, now shes saying she wasn't and she made it all up for money , that part is not really in the article
So she obtained cash from the Sun under false pretences. She lied to them….. surely they can do something about that.

Reactions: 21
I think You’ve hit the nail on the head there!
Surely they could print a copy of the statement she gave to them. Say we printed in good faith , this is what she told us , she must have signed something to be paid. If as she claims she went to them and said it's not true he never hit me , they might have , as most think, dont believe her so feel in her interest to print story . Or maybe they asked her to return payment and she refused as spent haha

Reactions: 11
It‘s actually comical, her OF is so not sexy, and the whole look is so dated. Is there really a market for this stuff 🤷🏽‍♀️

It‘s the look of the 90s ‘Lads Mags‘, with Skanky believing she’s 20 still, when in fact it’s just a middle aged woman writhing around in a totally unsexy fashion, and these are also old shots, what will it look like with that new face.

I know there are men out there who will chuck money at this OF stuff, but are they wanting this, it’s just odd. My mind does boggle at how she thinks men will pay for this monthly when so much stuff is free on the web these days, including her OF which will always leak, just cos it’s her.
I would love to know the sub stats

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.