katie price #129 "i've got proof in black & white". shut up cole you're talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not getting at you, so please don't think I am but we have witnessed her lies, bullying, deceit etc for years so I find it hard to believe anything she says.
I know she’s a liar, and maybe the details aren’t 100% correct, but proper trained doctors noted head and facial injuries the same night this all went down, as well as her jaw not fully closing. She was brought in by ambulance at police request, who were present at carls. I don’t think the police and doctors would lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hiya, New member here! Just seen that the old car wash is getting his Aldi banana out on his stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who posts a cup of tea?? And why??
I might post it if someone asks what I'm doing or if after a long day, I say "finally relaxing with this" but that's to my friends.
For a so-called "celeb"... is that the most interesting thing you've got going on (when you're not breaking the law?)
It's almost to prove to everyone "look, I'm not drinking alcohol. I'm not taking drugs. I'm having a cup of tea!!"
And the sweets.. well that's also been covered!
Looks like tea for ONE ... Carol avoiding her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is a big clue right here! The only child it seems he’s allowed to be around is H! There is no other explanation! Mind you when was the last time Skanky was actually around the children apart from H?
Why would he be allowed near a vulnerable person?

Reactions: 10
I was wondering that too but I'm scared to zoom in 😬😂
my husband just caught me zooming on the pics of kp and asked wth I was doing, I said I was looking for scars on her hairline like it was the most natural thing in the world…the look on his face suggests apparently it’s not 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Am I the only soft shite who's finding all these revelations a bit upsetting? Especially thinking about the kids potentially being involved?

Poor Princess could feel responsible for slapgate night. If Jett and Bunny were there like it's been claimed previously, imagine the damage these 2 twats have done to them!!!

I feel physically sick at this whole saga. Maybe I need to toughen up, I don't know. I just can't get my head around any of it!

Also, didn't someone (possibly @DC16 apologies if I'm wrong xx) say there's actual footage of the incident? If so, does that mean there's cctv in the house where it happened or did it all happen outside?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I’m still so confused, so many variations. Does anyone know for a fact if the little ones J&B were in the house when the alleged violence kicked off, as I thought that happened in the early hours of the morning as that’s when the ambulance and police attended the scene and that the children had been picked up earlier in the day by Kieran when K&C were arguing.
Yes. They witnessed everything. They were spending the night.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
And the sun spots on her tits… bet she regrets all those sun beds now, one of the worst things to age your skin! And we know she can’t stand getting old.
I think she’s addicted to sunbathing, she was sunbathing soon after one of her many cosmetic procedures abroad. She probably thinks it can be fixed, when in reality it can’t when there so much damage. Rather like her lipo, soon after she’s had it she’s back stuffing her face again.

Reactions: 18
I think it could be old face , I think the NEW face which was in papers was just over photoshopped , she probably only did it for attention. This was an unfiltered pic same day as NEW face
I mean think thats what her face actually looks like now

Reactions: 8
Yes. They witnessed everything. They were spending the night.
So they were there watching it all, even in the early hours of the morning when they should have been tucked up in bed! The two of them are evil, poor little mites 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.