katie price #129 "i've got proof in black & white". shut up cole you're talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as I remember they were there overnight as Michelle was either in labour or just given birth.
Thank you 😊 and you know that for a fact? I don’t mean to sound rude, or offend in any way but others have said the little ones were picked up earlier in the day by Kieran when Bunny rang him because K&C were arguing.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220220-173436_Instagram.jpg

Urgh.. give it up grandma, nobody wants to see that tired out, battered about, smelly old snatch even if you offered 90% off for 12 months!

Your day is done, give it up and kindly duck off..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I may be completely wrong, so much has happened the last couple of days my head is fuzzy 😂 but could that new only fans video have been filmed during their weekend away? The chair looks like the same one she is sat on and hides her face in carol's insta story 🤔🤔🤔
Probably frightened to film at the MM incase they miss a stray dog or cat tit thats lying in the corner

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who seriously is subscribing to their OF? Surely it's now just people having a nosey? Like when you see a prison van passing and you try and get a peek in the window to see what the baddies look like! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think they are only allowed around H supervised there has been no half term and weekends home like what used to happen! Also when it all came out the 32 year old male arrested was arrested on assault and now Carl is being charged, that’s not going to be from just shouting in the street. so I reckon he definitely hit her! Surely it can’t be hard to find out the details isn’t it publicly available details like that or so the police have to keep it confidential. Will ask my ex who is a copper but sure records are public at some point 🤔
There was definitely more to it ... BUT this is the only charge the CPS have enough evidence for

Reactions: 19
Aaaaand… back to promoting OF, at 50% off! She’s absolutely off her head, no dignity at all. And if that’s what’s considered sexy nowadays…
It‘s actually comical, her OF is so not sexy, and the whole look is so dated. Is there really a market for this stuff 🤷🏽‍♀️

It‘s the look of the 90s ‘Lads Mags‘, with Skanky believing she’s 20 still, when in fact it’s just a middle aged woman writhing around in a totally unsexy fashion, and these are also old shots, what will it look like with that new face.

I know there are men out there who will chuck money at this OF stuff, but are they wanting this, it’s just odd. My mind does boggle at how she thinks men will pay for this monthly when so much stuff is free on the web these days, including her OF which will always leak, just cos it’s her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Did KP have surgery around the time of the incident? I'm sure someone mentioned that on one of the other threads (they move fast lol). Would this be a left over bruising from that?

So there's a row, then there could have been him pushing past her, she fell. Him shoving her away from him if she might of tried to hug him (insisting it's all nothing, don't be silly type thing), or the phone was thrown and caught her?

May not necessarily have been a punch, beating, stamp, kick, etc., but more an injury due to it being a stumble or knock in a very small floor area (coffee table/chairs kid's toys) and a mark has appeared, due to knocking into any of those, particularly if KP was intoxicated.

Equally, the make up may have been to "enhance" the apparent injury for the camera?

I've known people to lie in A&E, full on blatantly lie, either to cover up something so they don't get in trouble, or anyone else, or equally, play out a scenario to assure that another person is blamed and held accountable, even if they weren't actually :cautious:

Those who live for drama, love to create it and revel in viewing the carnage they set up. Bit like those who set dynamite to erase an old building, still hang around in their hard hats watching the buildings crumble and watching the dust settle ;)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.