katie price #129 "i've got proof in black & white". shut up cole you're talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirsty needs to speak out publicly if she is replying to strangers she’s clearly happy to talk, it’s not like a pr girl is going to be naive and think strangers are confidantes

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Did KP have surgery around the time of the incident? I'm sure someone mentioned that on one of the other threads (they move fast lol). Would this be a left over bruising from that?

So there's a row, then there could have been him pushing past her, she fell. Him shoving her away from him if she might of tried to hug him (insisting it's all nothing, don't be silly type thing), or the phone was thrown and caught her?

May not necessarily have been a punch, beating, stamp, kick, etc., but more an injury due to it being a stumble or knock in a very small floor area (coffee table/chairs kid's toys) and a mark has appeared, due to knocking into any of those, particularly if KP was intoxicated.

Equally, the make up may have been to "enhance" the apparent injury for the camera?

I've known people to lie in A&E, full on blatantly lie, either to cover up something so they don't get in trouble, or anyone else, or equally, play out a scenario to assure that another person is blamed and held accountable, even if they weren't actually :cautious:

Those who live for drama, love to create it and revel in viewing the carnage they set up. Bit like those who set dynamite to erase an old building, still hang around in their hard hats watching the buildings crumble and watching the dust settle ;)
Living for drama is ok, if that's what makes her day, but being such a high profile person as she is (lol). It's extremely irresponsible and tbh downright shameful and disgusting to make a joke of domestic violence.

I've suffered it as I'm sure a lot of others have too. It's extremely hard to get out of it, prove it, get justice and get over it.
I got away from it, that's all. I live with the memories every day.
She's a disgrace, I don't like to have bad feelings against anyone, but I do hope she gets her comeuppance soon. Then again living her life, maybe she has already?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
First pic 2nd Feb, second one 4th Feb, shows that bruises can easily be hidden with make-up so Cole's argument that she had no bruises on pics a couple of days after the 'alleged' attack is utter nonsense!
1645379207890.png
1645379463877.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
There may have been a facial injury (that may or may not have been made to look worse a day or two afterwards) but remember, that does not necessarily mean that Carl did it.
She could have fallen or got whacked during a scuffle over getting the phone off her and she has decided to paint that as though he did it, unprovoked.
Remember what she said in court about Alex Reid (I think it was?) "That's what you get if you mess with me!"
Tread carefully, Carl.
I don’t think even he would stick with her if she tried to make it look like he had attacked her - I think he must have.

The problem with these two, is that they are both unhinged, aggressive liars. Coke heads too.

Reactions: 25
I know she’s a liar, and maybe the details aren’t 100% correct, but proper trained doctors noted head and facial injuries the same night this all went down, as well as her jaw not fully closing. She was brought in by ambulance at police request, who were present at carls. I don’t think the police and doctors would lie.
So you've heard that Doctors noted injuries? That's third party information, what would be classed as 'hear say'. ....or are you saying you saw the report, how would you have access to someone's medical notes?

Reactions: 16
Am I the only soft shite who's finding all these revelations a bit upsetting? Especially thinking about the kids potentially being involved?

Poor Princess could feel responsible for slapgate night. If Jett and Bunny were there like it's been claimed previously, imagine the damage these 2 twats have done to them!!!

I feel physically sick at this whole saga. Maybe I need to toughen up, I don't know. I just can't get my head around any of it!

Also, didn't someone (possibly @DC16 apologies if I'm wrong xx) say there's actual footage of the incident? If so, does that mean there's cctv in the house where it happened or did it all happen outside?
I’m exactly the same as you! Fair enough these 2 tit for brains deserve each other but the poor children will be affected for life! It breaks my heart that the kids are involved in this! One positive seems to be they’re out of that horrid situation now. My one concern is Princess seems to be in contact with her mother and knowing people who have NPD/PD the ones who are seriously affected are the children around them!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Aaaaand… back to promoting OF, at 50% off! She’s absolutely off her head, no dignity at all. And if that’s what’s considered sexy nowadays…
DEFLECTION .... which usually means ... SOMETHING BIG IS COMING! .... Cant wait :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
His pink g-string 😂
What ever toy his holding he will no doubt throw out the pram later…,

I’ll get my coat 🧥 🤣

come on Cole it’s about time for a Sunday sesh. Have a couple of toots and get brave again 🤣

• Haha
I wonder if the problem with the jaw, not being able to close her mouth properly, is just to do with her oversized teeth. Not because of an injury sustained that night?

• Haha
Sorry guys nothing extra than lasts nights spill which as you clever lot have sussed out came from Kirsty
Wow so all that you said last night you got from messaging Kirsty as a stranger? Wonder what else she’ll tell us…. All we have to do is ask it seems!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.