katie price #129 "i've got proof in black & white". shut up cole you're talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a big clue right here! The only child it seems he’s allowed to be around is H! There is no other explanation! Mind you when was the last time Skanky was actually around the children apart from H?
Your display picture cracks me up as if she wore that bandage over her wig lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I presume this current batch of OF pictures were taken before Stacey/Facey came about?
I was wondering if they might use their weekend cottage to set some scenes, but she clearly doesn't want anyone to see her face at the moment. Does this mean she's going to head back to Belgium to get it changed? Wonder how she'd spin that to the Community Service guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nothing sexier than yer man standing in a lavvie with his undercrackers round his knees 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20220220-171435_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 92
God love you. @Ethel's little Willy . I think we do what we can to help and that's why I love coming here. Love MrsC xxxx
Same @MrsCranky I love coming on here, I just hate that we can't let each other know who we really are in times like these.
I'm a sensitive daft bat and just want to help people or give someone a big hug when they're having a rubbish time of things.
Everyone is so supportive of each other and it warms my heart ❤ xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That’s what I’d love to know. Why on earth would he even want anything to do with her after splitting from her!
Maybe she contacted him acting desperate and afraid, and he's contacted princess to make sure she is ok, , P has then texted her saying Kris wants to know if u are ok , you need msg him, then hes found the texts. I honestly don't think Kris would go back there

Reactions: 30
I think girls are different and find it much harder to disown their mum and they want their mother's love. My mum is unstable and has been an utter nightmare but I feel more at peace having contact and knowing she's ok then when we are NC I don't seem to to be able to switch off the caring. I've come to terms to it now, My brother's had no problem and disowned years ago when he reached 18 and is wholly loyal to our dad.
I agree with this. My brothers had no trouble stopping contact with our narcissistic mother. I have found it very hard and our contact has been on and off over my adult life. My sister still has a relationship with her as in her words “the alternative of no mum is worse”

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m still so confused, so many variations. Does anyone know for a fact if the little ones J&B were in the house when the alleged violence kicked off, as I thought that happened in the early hours of the morning as that’s when the ambulance and police attended the scene and that the children had been picked up earlier in the day by Kieran when K&C were arguing.

Reactions: 9
I’ve been wracking my brains trying to remember what her mouth reminds me of and finally got it! Does anyone here remember an 80’s programme called Beauty and the Beast? Linda Hamilton was in it. Her top lip is just like the Beast’s in that programme!
604FC754-0737-491D-A33B-4FB2B8B91D72.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I wonder if the Sun have refrained from printing the fake bruise story because they know the DV story is true but legally can't mention it because he wasn't charged? Just a thought why the radio silence!
I think You’ve hit the nail on the head there!

Reactions: 18
I presume this current batch of OF pictures were taken before Stacey/Facey came about?
I was wondering if they might use their weekend cottage to set some scenes, but she clearly doesn't want anyone to see her face at the moment. Does this mean she's going to head back to Belgium to get it changed? Wonder how she'd spin that to the Community Service guys.
perhaps she has black eyes ?

Reactions: 6
She looks demonic! Has anyone noticed that on all her OF shite, she’s either showing the ‘coleslaw’ tattoo or showing the engagement ring.. he’s such a controlling nob jockey 🤢
She's off her chump during that OF photoshoot clip she just posted!

Reactions: 20
😂 Stace Face😂 she’s pleased as punch with the results and probably got OK lined up for the big before/after reveal🙄 they’ll be driving to a tacky Manor House tomoz with the hair dude and Gail Plait ready to transform the beast

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m so confused. I thought the ambulance and Police were called out in the early hours, hadn't the children gone home earlier with their dad when the arguing started?
As far as I remember they were there overnight as Michelle was either in labour or just given birth.

Reactions: 24
Your display picture cracks me up as if she wore that bandage over her wig lol
Oh me too! Honestly just googling bad photos of skanky always cheers me up when I’m feeling down 😂 even sloth from the goodies would get a vanity boost 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are they in competition who can out do the other or what? I'm scared what I might see next, just about to have my tea.. 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.