Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why Cole is getting so worked up! Katie has caused all of this trouble because she went to the papers with her injuries! She said she had been assaulted!!! They’re both complete idiots!! I just hope they don’t have any children.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I can't help being envious of their romantic getaway. Her, sat there, farting and trying to blink. Him, red faced, tapping away angrily at the nasty twolls. What a lifestyle! I am green eyed with envy. 😂
Seriously though, who in their right mind would stay with someone who did that to them. He is the biggest idiot ever for staying with her. Whether you love someone or not that is a complete deal breaker.

Reactions: 42
Good grief that latest message from him is getting a very rough reception on his last IG grid post, he is getting a ton of grief. This story they‘ve concocted is backfiring incredibly, it’s so full of holes and makes no sense, and he just refuses to answer why he’s still with her.

To fake DV abuse is abhorrent to even their fans, I don’t see a way back for them. Just don’t understand this game, they are check-mated, there’s no way out, blame Kirsty all they like, but Skanky went along with it, labelling him an abuser, took the coin for it, yet here he is on a getaway, still with her.

Attached just one example of the comments he’s getting, there are loads like this….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Good grief that latest message from him is getting a very rough reception on his last IG grid post, he is getting a ton of grief. This story they‘ve concocted is backfiring incredibly, it’s so full of holes and makes no sense, and he just refuses to answer why he’s still with her.

To fake DV abuse is abhorrent to even their fans, I don’t see a way back for them. Just don’t understand this game, they are check-mated, there’s no way out, blame Kirsty all they like, but Skanky went along with it, labelling him an abuser, took the coin for it, yet here he is on a getaway, still with her.

Attached just one example of the comments he’s getting, there are loads like this….
I wrote that one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Let’s not forget he has said more than once no one can make Katie do something she doesn’t want to. So by that is he saying that she willingly went along with whatever happened that night. He needs to decide one way or the other because this won’t go away no matter how many statements he puts out. HE IS STILL WITH HER. For gods sake.🤷‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 40
How the hell are his family able to sit at the same table as her? If any woman did that to my son, I'd be using those rubber tits as footballs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I asked my OH if he would rather do a couple of years in prison for being a drug dealer, or carry the stigma of being a wife beater for the rest of his life (he's neither was a hypothetical question). He said drug dealer any day!
Cole already has the stigma for both. Guilty until proven innocent of course 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely even he must realise that having said what he’s said and still with her makes him either desperate, a total knob, a coward or a lying twit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.