Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really not happy with her new face, as soon as Carly put the camera on her as he was showing off his party balloons 🤡 KP tilted her head down. 🤔 I can’t think why she’s not happy with it 🥴😬😂🤣
Sorry me bad I must stop posting it but for some reason it brightens the day, especially if you’ve had a bit of a bad day, or feeling down it makes you realise life could be a lot worse, you could be stuck looking like that 24/7 👇🏼 🤔...and to think she actually paid £10k for it 😂🤣🤣
Brightens the day you say?

That'll be the light reflecting off her MASSIVE veneers

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There is something wrong with me, I now have visions of Cole, sitting looking out his Airbnb window, feeling all sorry for himself, singing this..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I asked my OH if he would rather do a couple of years in prison for being a drug dealer, or carry the stigma of being a wife beater for the rest of his life (he's neither was a hypothetical question). He said drug dealer any day!

Reactions: 44
Some romantic night away with him glued to Instagram 😂😂😂 there's something I've always wondered for years is how does she get these men to propose so quickly and so many of them?? It truly baffles me

Reactions: 35
Ah. That makes sense. Racial. So was he making the monkey noises at her as we thought, as well as some racially abusive words as well? I think we can all imagine just what.
Yeah but we don't know the exact charge do we? What I meant is you can be charged for calling someone a
'big slaggy blow-up bleep' for instance...or anything racist, or anything religious as long as it is insulting. I don't know about the monkey noise thing, people also reported it sounded like people coming home from the pub. It could be different people's interpretation of the same noises?

Reactions: 11
So much dirty laundry from both sides.. it's a case of them both threatening to spill until one of them goes all out nuclear. It's not if it's when and I for one will be sat there relishing in every moment 😎
Who is going to crack first…. Mr Half Price 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Well her texting other people is true to form, she's done it in every, single relationship. It's what I thought, they had an argument
and they decided to split, then she fakes assault for revenge. She is vengeful and spiteful to any man that she doesn't control anymore. She has got revenge in ....every.... single relationship :rolleyes: I've said it before Cole should have read the wiki 😆

I still can't work out if he still wants to believe someone made his Dolly do it? Cole is still not on planet earth! The only person abusing you
Cole is yer big inflatable Dolly! ( How will he tell which is her and which are the balloons later tonight?)
Not to forget she was trying to cop off with blokes at the NTA’s. If she had found another victim he would be history - does he not realise that?

Reactions: 43
Some romantic night away with him glued to Instagram 😂😂😂 there's something I've always wondered for years is how does she get these men to propose so quickly and so many of them?? It truly baffles me
She buys the ring for a start. Then convinces them they'll make loads of money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s her natural charms 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.