Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤔 Very odd to go to this effort on Valentine’s Day when you already know your missus has supposedly thrown you under the bus BIG time Carly.
I'm wondering why none of those cupcakes has 666 or 999 iced on them? :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m starting to feel a little deflated like Cole’s balloons, I want him to lose his tit but don’t think it’ll happen ☹ don’t think he’s on the bugle tonight..👃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You're already a bleeping toon mate ...
WTF is going on, he’s now posting stuff like this on their romantic night, I‘ve no idea what are we dealing with, one minute ranting, accusing his Dolly of being a disgusting liar, then a pic of himself as a toon 🤪

These two shouldn’t be allowed near sharp objects 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
''It's like 'aving an MOT for your body innit'' - Never seen the Fiat Multipla failing an MOT because it's the ugliest car ever.

Nice to see Coal going on the internet, to tell the internet to shut up and not talk to him.

e1c49d3c1717127ce89f3f05122e7eda.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 31
All red faced & angry , coke eyes bulging , whilst muttering about “ trolls and bullies” 🤣🤣
He hasn’t cottoned on that the biggest troll and bully is the plastic faced loon who stitched him up.
No sympathy, this is not a revelation, and their little mind games have caused untold damage.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
WTF is going on, he’s now posting stuff like this on their romantic night, I‘ve no idea what are we dealing with, one minute ranting, accusing his Dolly of being a disgusting liar, then a pic of himself as a toon 🤪

These two shouldn’t be allowed near sharp objects 🤦🏽‍♀️
I don't know which is the act and which is real anymore.. I'm just glad those kids are far away from it 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Evening all. I haven't had time to read any of today's posts but have just read Cole's latest Instagram statement where he says he found some questionable stuff on her phone, they had a row that spilled into the street and she ran off to her manager's house and faked the bruise and assault etc. That's pretty much what I thought had happened and I think it's probably true.

So to me the big issue is why the heck he's still with her. If I'd had a row with someone and they'd faked a facial injury and branded me a woman beater to the world I'd sure as hell want nothing more to do with her. He's either a complete idiot or so obsesssed with being famous he doesn't care.

And if Skanky lied about being hit and wasted Police time then why isn't she being brought to book for that.

Their relationship is so toxic yet neither seems able to end it. It's surely only a matter of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Someone claiming to know first hand said this on Cole's Insta...
Someone using the term 'lawsuit'? but implies they know what UK police and hospital reports say? Sounds like rubbish to me...and police said there
was an obvious mark but no assault charge?
A DV victim in the UK can't drop the case either.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.