Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤔 Very odd to go to this effort on Valentine’s Day when you already know your missus has supposedly thrown you under the bus BIG time Carly.
Why on earth would they need that amount of cakes for 2 people? A couple each would surely be more than enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WTF is going on, he’s now posting stuff like this on their romantic night, I‘ve no idea what are we dealing with, one minute ranting, accusing his Dolly of being a disgusting liar, then a pic of himself as a toon 🤪

These two shouldn’t be allowed near sharp objects 🤦🏽‍♀️
Too late hes a little prick

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WTF is going on, he’s now posting stuff like this on their romantic night, I‘ve no idea what are we dealing with, one minute ranting, accusing his Dolly of being a disgusting liar, then a pic of himself as a toon 🤪

Is she posting stuff on his account? To try and act 'normal'.

• Wow

A loony Toon!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't say how I know but I've been told the exact same thing this afternoon by someone involved.
I totally believe this! This isn't the end of his ranting. More and more truth is coming out. Hope they are both shitting themselves. Wankers

Reactions: 35
Oooohhhhkay… so Carl is lying about kp lying and kp is lying about lying about it… so much lying… do they even know THE TROOTH themselves anymore?!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
What I don't get in all of this shitshow is what he thinks he gains out of telling the world....1) she was quite clearly messaging someone else....2) she made a load of lies up that pointed to him being a woman beater....3) he has been set up?? Like it makes him look like an absolute fanny Haha he is not in control of any of this but he must think he is which I find quite disturbing 🙄 she is pissing herself at him and making an absolute fool of him....she is clearly trying to keep hold of him as she will have no one to ferry her about and yet he is writing this shite on Instagram and making himself look like a fuckin sap who is more than willing to put up with her vile behaviour....he is a slimy little weasel faced ferret and I am here for his downfall 😂
She probably. Hoping the balloons will distract him.”Ere Cole, av a luk at this shiny one,It as ur name on it and everyfing”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If he were jumping around making monkey noises, mocking Harvey ( which I think he would do .. he is the type 😞 to do that ... we`ve seen snippets of him goading H ... and her allowing it ... I wouldn't put this past him ... we only get to see what they post, want us to see .. imagine what usually goes on behind closed doors ... due to H`s disabilities and colour of his skin, this bastard abused his ex while she was fighting cancer, which shows, he is capable of this vile behaviour ... its obvious to anyone with eyes, that he is not comfortable around H .... vice versa ) ... I think this is why the police took an interest, by the neighbours words ... this guy was out of control, acting erratic, jumping around making monkey noises ... he was drunk, high as a kite ... I bet someone recorded it, and handed it over to the police, which is why, he is being done for it, if so, I hope its made public

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Evening all. I haven't had time to read any of today's posts but have just read Cole's latest Instagram statement where he says he found some questionable stuff on her phone, they had a row that spilled into the street and she ran off to her manager's house and faked the bruise and assault etc. That's pretty much what I thought had happened and I think it's probably true.

So to me the big issue is why the heck he's still with her. If I'd had a row with someone and they'd faked a facial injury and branded me a woman beater to the world I'd sure as hell want nothing more to do with her. He's either a complete idiot or so obsesssed with being famous he doesn't care.

And if Skanky lied about being hit and wasted Police time then why isn't she being brought to book for that.

Their relationship is so toxic yet neither seems able to end it. It's surely only a matter of time.
I can't understand it. He is coming across as a total mug. I mean your girlfriend accuses you of DV, she doesn't clear your name for months. You say she made it all up and lied to make money. But I am away for a birthday weekend with her. MUG!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Why on earth would they need that amount of cakes for 2 people? A couple each would surely be more than enough!
🤔 Perhaps he ordered extra in case friends popped round, then he realised when it was too late they haven’t any friends 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
This is a very good point, but this question in amongst all of the bat tit drama made me howl 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They consume a hell of a lot of sugar..
They get the munchies due to the drugs and need the sugar.

Addicts who are used to another drug of choice, such as heroin, may miss the high dopamine levels produced by substances. The loss of the dopamine rush from drugs can cause the brain to crave a substitute, such as sugary foods that produce dopamine.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
From what i gather he’s trying to make us believe that kristy had Katie lie for a story. Katie’s mental elf was bad at the time so she’s off the hook.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.