Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one feeling really guilty that I am speed reading to keep up without having time to hit like etc? 😂
Same, I've been watching the darts and trying to keep up here 🤣 so to anyone who hates the twatoids and have put posts on that I've missed, here's some love ❤😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
While he’s doing all this public ranting, she’s strangely quiet on her socials. I wonder if she is still there, or if she got bored and went to bed leaving him to rant to himself?
Shes either telling him what to write or shes chatting up blokes on her daughters itsasham

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haven’t been on here in weeks but thought I’d come back after it all kicked off today 😂

the last part of this (where he vaguely mentions someone else)- could this be about Kirsty (former PR lady) and they’re now trying to throw her under the bus???

Attachments

Reactions: 12
He’s an aggy little prick isn’t he! I can’t take him seriously with all the ‘black and white’ facts and google confirmations🤣 ‘believe me when I tell you that’ Oh do duck off Cole! 👃🏻👃🏻

I dont trust anyone who writes their evidence out with paper and black crayon 😂😂

Sorry guys I’m still howling at that image

• Haha
I don't see how KP can ever come back from this now! She's crossed a major line here by falsely portraying herself as a DM victim, nobody will touch her with a barge pole. Surely this will sicken even the dumbest of her deluded fans?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I was Busy, missed all the excitement , But the really interesting thing is I believe him and his old man were her money launderers( Priceywoods), So it was always going to get messy, The amazing thing is Some Krusties had a downer on Carwash, thought he was a sort of dodgy devious character , Ive always said I thought he was a bit sadly lacking , like a goldfish swimming with a Shark , I really think the boys simple , My opinion for what its worth ,
I don't think she would ever marry the poor sod , like I said hes simple , she is using him , so was never going to be a wedding , Let us not forget why we are on here? She is one evil manipulative witch , No love for anyone but herself , I would go so far as to say evil
I think she just wanted another sperms donor

Reactions: 7
While he’s doing all this public ranting, she’s strangely quiet on her socials. I wonder if she is still there, or if she got bored and went to bed leaving him to rant to himself?
Bet she's done a runner. He thinks she just gone to see mum but she's gone

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But why did he let her do it? Why stick by her in a relationship with her when he knew what it would do to his already shite reputation.
because poor KP is such an exploited VICTIM. And CW 'understands' her like no one else, and he is willing to be 'dragged' into the story because he doesn't want fame or nuffing but he wants to sell dick pics on OF. Maybe science will help her pop out another baybay and that'll be him for a few years. On OF, being papped with the kid and the old lady, and they'll make a few more quid yet. Then it'll be over.
KP will never ever accept aging. I think many former models really struggle. The ones who cope best seem to have had quite a cynical view of the modelling world and they only did it for a short time or as a sideline.[/QUOTE]

I don't see how KP can ever come back from this now! She's crossed a major line here by falsely portraying herself as a DM victim nobody will touch her with a barge pole. Surely this will sicken even the dumbest of her deluded fans?
Yep like roxanne pallete in big brother 😳

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.