Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I hope this works!!!
Congratuations to @ Winepeg again!!!!
Katie Price has revealed her newly stitched on face. Face number 2936
Carry on Krusties

• Heart
Reactions: 50
God I hope this works!!!
Carry on Krusties
Well done @maggie-moo and also @Winepig for another very apt thread title! 🥳
She is fast becoming her own Frankenstein creation.
BTW do you think she has to keep updating her passport pic every time she travels? I doubt she looks anything herself on it these days. You can’t airbrush that pic, so I bet she looks an absolute fright on it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Aww well done Maggie for sussing it out and another feather in the cap for Winepig!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Holy tit it worked!!!!! Fecking go me 👏👏👏👏
Anyway, as I was saying the evil one remonved her bandages to reveal a face that looks as though its been in a wind tunnel for a month. She still owes millions but paid the court a tenner or 20 quid to stoo the trustees from telling the judge how sge's been tellng porkies about how she gets her hands on cash.
Her and Cole headed oyt to shesh pesh for his 3rd birthday. Somebody had boked all over the table and prwicy is trying to progess from eating out of a trough to trying to use a spoon, but still sprays food over everyone talking with her mouthful, burping and farting as usual.
While trying to read the big words on the menu like "chips" and showing the pictures to Cole other dinners did report to management that there seemed to be two very large slugs attached ti Pwiceys forehead.
There was also a full scale security alert for one set of false nails which pwicey was missing, only later admiting that she could only afford 5 fingers because she had to buy Cole a cake from Stresscos and a Blue balloon for his 3rd Birthday, because "he's the one"

Aww well done Maggie for sussing it out and another feather in the cap for Winepig!
Yes, well done @Winepig. (You can stop winning on a daily basis any time you like) your trophy cabinet must be bursting 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🤣🤣🤣

BTW do you think she has to keep updating her passport pic every time she travels? I doubt she looks anything herself on it these days. You can’t airbrush that pic, so I bet she looks an absolute fright on it!
Im surprised she doesn't cause a security alert between bandaged like the Taliban and staples and clips and god knows what else.......oh those poor sniffer dogs 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
God I hope this works!!!
Carry on Krusties

New thread 🥰🧵 xx

Resizer_16450455346190.jpg

Well done to you both on new thread and thread title 💖❤🤗😘 xx

Thanks for the lovely comments on the last thread on my pics, I read and added a heart to them .Sorry if I couldn't reply in time or made a few mistakes on quoting 💖😘 xx.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Ok I’m confused again - she showed us her new “short” hair about a fortnight ago, and when we’ve seen her since with long hair have presumed she’s wearing a wig.

So has she had extensions put in again? I did think it was weird she’d wear a wig under her bandage at that awards ceremony.

Watchjng that vile video of her out at TGIs with her elder children I realised her teeth are too big and she can’t close her mouth properly. Like a horse!

• Haha
@Foxtotty posted t9

https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...s-made-wonder-who-she-laid.27392/post-8492173

the thread is locked but I think it's important to pick up on this post

I'd love for us to do some sort of flashmob thing where we send him like 1,000 cards telling him we think he's amazing. I'm sure other tattlers can make it simple and brilliant
Absolutely this was dictated by Mother of the Year (except the editors had to sort out the spelling and grammatical errors as they spewed from The Gob of Skank). I thought there would have been more mention of "Mummy" in it though...............................

As to H being upset to miss her Facetime calls though. hahahahahahaha :)

Who the HECK is that? Is that really skanky?

She looks like she's changed identity... Maybe that was the plan to get out of her arrests/bankruptcy/general criminal activity.

She ran back to Zoe to get the make up done. Pointy chin nowhere to be seen!
This is done using three tons of slap and industrial strength filters. No way does it look like that!!!

All credit to Zoe for sticking two yardbrooms to her cat's eyes though - what a job!! :)

"She won't ever look like Princess, that's a lost cause." by Pisspotshow

She won't ever look like Prinny because the girl is a photocopy of her father despite skanky's attestations of her being her Mini-Me.

All she has of dat fing is Granny Amy's colouring and the hair, the rest is Dad to which hopefully theres far more of Dad inside the mould rather than the vile "mother"

Can you imagine the ribbing the kids are going to get at school over their ever-changing and evolving "mother" acting like a total prat and thinking she's sumfink speshul?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

She looks like she's changed identity... Maybe that was the plan to get out of her arrests/bankruptcy/general criminal activity.

It’s not an identity change what’s needs, but a personality swap out. Rotten on the inside and remoulded and filtered to duck on the outside.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

1645082955577.png

Morning all. Well, we had a little bit of a flurry of excitement yesterday. I expect we'll be back to boring barf bombs again today. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

She really is fucked in the head if she is trying to look like her daughter. What does that say about him if he likes it that she looks/trying to look like Prinny.

Whatever she's trying to do, her face is fucked and she still can't be happy with her looks because she still uses filters, I don't know anyone that posts pictures on Facebook that uses filters

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She really is fucked in the head if she is trying to look like her daughter. What does that say about him if he likes it that she looks/trying to look like Prinny.

Whatever she's trying to do, her face is fucked and she still can't be happy with her looks because she still uses filters, I don't know anyone that posts pictures on Facebook that uses filters
I wouldn't mind giving them a try lol. Mind you I'm 20 years older than her :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Pointy Chin has been given the elbow. She probably asked to be paid for her services. KP does not pay

Reactions: 32
Oh my god what has done to her face this time. She really needs a draw a line now she looks ridiculous.

However she appears addicted to facial surgery, so unlikely this is the last… I expect she will look like a surprised catwoman by time she’s 50! 🤣

Reactions: 21
Yes…..you’re not supposed to smile in your passport photo so gawd knows what it looks like … unfiltered and no teeth showing …and then this TEEF 🤡 rocks up at the passport booth 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is the worst thing she's ever had done, what on earth is it? The teeth on the pair of them seem to be growing bigger every week. The MM will soon become known as "Wolf Hall!"

• Haha
Good Morning lovelies !

What a lovely thing to wake up to , a thread title that I hope was both apt & made y’all smile 😃

Hope there weren’t too many Twisty / Frankenprice nightmares last night , I must admit since finding these threads both Skank and Wank have made guest appearances in my nighttime subconscious 🙄

Anyway , happy Thursday , guys, let the fun commence 😘❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.