Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Years ago she was quoted saying her first three children were her million pound baby’s ( money she got per exclusive) said it all too me . She’s no mother 👎
How dare you, she's mummy of the year.
Won awards for it.
Harvey WILL be along tomorrow to say so with many swear words.
Loose Women are fluffing up the cushings even as we speak and GMB have an exclusive whereby she will finally reveal the reasons for the reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Latest from skank monster (apologies if its already been posted)
274089047_626518105318412_5311469474753199479_n.jpg

Reactions: 4
Wonder what he means "the oiginal story was to prove innocence elsewhere. Is he talking about her drink driving.
Any money paid out should be handed to a DV charity.
All involved should be charged with wasting police time and resources. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 12
You just know she's gonna be posting first thing on her stories like nothing has happened with her deflection tactics awkward as duck... Barf bomb anyone??? 👀😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wonder what he means "the oiginal story was to prove innocence elsewhere. Is he talking about her drink driving.
Any money paid out should be handed to a DV charity.
All involved should be charged with wasting police time and resources. 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Could he be implying it was harvey & he's taking the blame

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why can't this wonderful oh so in love couple spell woman? IT'S NOT DIFFICULT ASSHOLES!!!!!!
Mind you with her multiple faces and personalities I suppose she is a 'women'. Law unto herself/herselves 😂

You just know she's gonna be posting first thing on her stories like nothing has happened with her deflection tactics awkward as duck... Barf bomb anyone??? 👀😆
'Snorted' by Katie Price 😂

I think he is protesting too much tonight. He hasn’t stopped whinging about it.
Think he also needs to read what the police statement said as it wasn’t a different day at all.
Blinkered. Only sees what he wants to see

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.