Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a pattern going on here, it’s always a mystery person who has done all this. The mystery person who drove her car drunk which she refused to name. Now it’s the mystery person who carried out the assault that she won’t name, who happens to be the same age as her boyfriend what a coincidence? Oh yeah these mystery people dont exist. She has no other work and needs to fund her lifestyle & drug binges so creates a new story for the papers every week.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder which one of them will be first to write a tell all book on the other.
I think you need to change that to "I wonder which one of them will hire a ghostwriter to write a tell all book on the other because they are both a pair of illiterate fucknuggets."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I called this when it happened! The bruise was old she’s just a liar always has been
She should be finished now , and fuckhead will just get more worked up tonight
He was warned about pwicy only got his self to blame. A couple of bleeping liar’s all for money lying about domestic abuse.🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
We called it Tattlers, we said this man would spill the proverbial can of beans if ever they split up, think he’s proved tonight if cornered this guy will come out with everything he’s got, true or not. He will not stay quiet. Even if they still together after this incident, he will go at some point. He is her undoing, he will tell all about her fakery and lies, when they split, we can see it happening tonight.

He’s a nasty vindictive man…she found ‘the one’..the one who will bring her down.
See Im going the other way kylie, I dont think he is nasty, just realised the woman who told him he was the one is going to throw him under the bus ,
and he cant believe it , evil fucker she is mate

Reactions: 15
I always enjoy watching meltdowns, particularly when I hate the person having a melty. Tonight has been epic. Cole is clearly surprised and bleeping furious he has been charged, he can't take all the tit he's getting on insta. Dear oh dear, what will Katie do next. The mangled munter in her mucky mansion, not so clever now are you, pair of arseholes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Wait.. is he now trying to claim that he’s been charged with a completely separate thing that’s nothing to do with August 23rd on a completely different date? Do I have that right?
But the police said today in an official statement:

‘An Essex Police spokesman said today: 'A man arrested following an incident in Little Canfield, on August 23 2021, has been charged.

'Carl Woods, 33, of The Meadows, Dunmow Road, Little Canfield, has been charged under Section 4 of the Public Order Act’

?????
The bleep should have been charged with being in possession of an offensive girlfriend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I always enjoy watching meltdowns, particularly when I hate the person having a melty. Tonight has been epic. Cole is clearly surprised and bleeping furious he has been charged, he can't take all the tit he's getting on insta. Dear oh dear, what will Katie do next. The mangled munter in her mucky mansion, not so clever now are you, pair of arseholes.
if it comes on top , Every Krusty knows what she will do , itll be an appearence on loose woman , gmb , all the same tit , saying how all her bad behaviour was down to carwash , and channel 4 will give her a programme about abusive partners

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I said it l ast week Mr half Price is extremely dumb and believes her when she c!aims things like The Sun twisted her words, or someone tricked her.
yes he's been manipulated, she is mercenary and was willing to pose as a Dv Victim. She has probably tried to play too many people and scams all at once and it is finally coming back to bite her rancid, narc arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
See Im going the other way kylie, I dont think he is nasty, just realised the woman who told him he was the one is going to throw him under the bus ,
and he cant believe it , evil fucker she is mate
Oh yeah she’s evil, but I do believe he’s a nasty bit of work, I’ve met too many men like him (luckily not in relationships) over the years. You learn to spot the signs with these men, he’s always given me bad vibes, there is something very off about him, the man is quick to anger, proved tonight, he makes me shudder. They are a match made in hell, both very horrible people.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All the coca cola has addled their 🧠 & they can't remember the lies they've told

Reactions: 11
Someone help me out here please…. Did Katie Price not do an interview with the sun saying she had been assaulted and either said it was Carl or insinuated it was him? Or am I going mad? He’s on stories saying it didn’t happen! So basically she made it up he attacked her, it was old bruises from surgery perhaps 🤔 This pair are a complete bleeping train wreck!!
Yes
They are saying it was her PR Kirsty who made it all up and took the money

they don’t seem to be able to name Kirsty directly so this suggests legal action ongoing

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.