Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely to god now the papers and channel 4 etc need to cancel her straight away!! He has outed her as lying about being assaulted and making out she has been the victim of domestic abuse....she has made a bleeping mockery of something that has taken years to be taken seriously....I am a survivor of horrific domestic abuse and I find these cunts disgusting for lying about it in order to make a few quid.....the press should be utterly ashamed of themselves for falling for her shite time after time.....I see it in his piggy little eyes that he is capable of being an abuser and she needs to be very very careful here because we all know what happened to the boy who cried wolf!! I am horrified by tonight's episode of the skanky show but sadly not surprised one bit!!!
She must be a very good actress to have fooled the Ambulance, Police, Hospital. family, friends, J&P, the press and more importantly us then! Unfortunately, she has got herself and Cole backed into a corner for fear that the real truth will come and and they are both clutching at straws. He is being mouthy, she is staying schtum. I'm sure tomorrow she'll be safely tucked up in the Priory as another deflection and will sit tight until all and sundry start feeling sorry for her again...

Reactions: 27
If you're willing to lose your children for a man and money? You are dead inside. Well that's exactly what she has done and has tried for years with other men to get those money making contracts. She hasn't got a maternal bone in her body, It's a money maker for her.
It's caught up and it's sad...for her children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Funny as he has been waiting for this moment to tell the TROOF! Why not tell it before this you knobhead. Clearly the TROOF is some cock and bull story they have concocted between themselves. Or…
Maybe he told Skanky if he got arrested for this, he would throw her under the bus with him? Tell how she was high on drugs and attacked him first? 🧐
This will be the begining of the end of their relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she’s lying to Carl
She was in on it with Kirsty and they split up her family moved out all her stuff
She went back to him so she ditched Kirsty in the process. Kirsty put her up and took a fee from the shoot. Allegedly Kirsty ditched Kp though
I didn’t think CW did hit her, but I think he did scream/chase her and scare her, when they were both drunk/high and they had a huge fight. Kirsty called the police/ambulance and CW and KP are very angry with her for it

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I do not feel sorry for CW but why does he think he’s any different? She has screwed over every single guy she’s been with one way or the other. She is a pathological liar

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Has Carl finally gone to sleep now? I’m bloody exhausted! Doing Bingo and Tattle is hard graft!!! Night all😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny as he has been waiting for this moment to tell the TROOF! Why not tell it before this you knobhead. Clearly the TROOF is some cock and bull story they have concocted between themselves. This will be the begining of the end of their relationship.
Maybe he told Skanky if he got arrested for this, he would throw her under the bus with him? Tell how she was high on drugs and attacked him first? 🧐
What relationship? Did I miss something? πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
If you're willing to lose your children for a man and money? You are dead inside. Well that's exactly what she has done and has tried for years with other men to get those money making contracts. She hasn't got a maternal bone in her body, It's a money maker for her.
It's caught up and it's sad...for her children.
Years ago she was quoted saying her first three children were her million pound baby’s ( money she got per exclusive) said it all too me . She’s no mother πŸ‘Ž

• Wow
Reactions: 24
He has finally snapped, publicly called her out as a liar ... many here predicted he would eventually blow a fuse, and BOY HE HAS bleeping BLOWN BIG TIME ... to quote ` billy no bollocks ` its there in black and white now ... we all knew ` slap gate ` was very suspect, and didnt really ring true ` her version ` ... the thing is, this prat has left it a little late, he should have done this back when it all happened ... if he gets convicted and only gets off with a fine ... he will still be labelled a ` woman abuser `... this type of thing sticks, and follows a person for life .... was it worth it you silly twit, is SHE worth it? ... bleeping up your life, reputation for this toxic bleep .. she has the history, she has ... for a reason ... IF this didnt happen, you didnt touch her ... and is just some delusional fairy tale made up by this vile, sick woman to gloss over her CONTINUED bad behaviour and he has gone along with it ... why allow it to go to this point ... I hope its over between them, and he starts chirping like a bleeping canary to the press about her .... the downfall of pwicccceee continuesπŸ‘Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Years ago she was quoted saying her first three children were her million pound baby’s ( money she got per exclusive) said it all too me . She’s no mother πŸ‘Ž
That's why she's been so desperate for another.

Reactions: 17
She must be a very good actress to have fooled the Ambulance, Police, Hospital. family, friends, J&P, the press and more importantly us then! Unfortunately, she has got herself and Cole backed into a corner for fear that the real truth will come and and they are both clutching at straws. He is being mouthy, she is staying schtum. I'm sure tomorrow she'll be safely tucked up in the Priory as another deflection and will sit tight until all and sundry start feeling sorry for her again...
She's a huge narcissist, whatever she decided at the time, she would swear was true and be very insistent. She's a pathological liar
which is why I never believed her version of events, too much form for accusing partners of theft etc to get rev enge.

Reactions: 22
At least all the drama unraveling tomorrow will distract from the bloody high winds 🌬 πŸ’¨ β›ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.