Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely to god now the papers and channel 4 etc need to cancel her straight away!! He has outed her as lying about being assaulted and making out she has been the victim of domestic abuse....she has made a bleeping mockery of something that has taken years to be taken seriously....I am a survivor of horrific domestic abuse and I find these cunts disgusting for lying about it in order to make a few quid.....the press should be utterly ashamed of themselves for falling for her shite time after time.....I see it in his piggy little eyes that he is capable of being an abuser and she needs to be very very careful here because we all know what happened to the boy who cried wolf!! I am horrified by tonight's episode of the skanky show but sadly not surprised one bit!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
We called it Tattlers, we said this man would spill the proverbial can of beans if ever they split up, think he’s proved tonight if cornered this guy will come out with everything he’s got, true or not. He will not stay quiet. Even if they still together after this incident, he will go at some point. He is her undoing, he will tell all about her fakery and lies, when they split, we can see it happening tonight.

He’s a nasty vindictive man…she found ‘the one’..the one who will bring her down.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I don't see how KP can ever come back from this now! She's crossed a major line here by falsely portraying herself as a DM victim, nobody will touch her with a barge pole. Surely this will sicken even the dumbest of her deluded fans?
Will the papers report it? Lying about domestic violence is serious.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
KP and CW have agreed to claim that KP was FORCED to say that CW was coercive and hit her etc. By her PR who left afterwards. As if you can force someone to stand for photos of a made up bruise (it does look fake, looks like make up). IOW I believe it was made up, and he probably didn't hit her with his body, but I don't believe she was forced to make up the story, I believe SHE wanted to make it up but after failing to pick up anyone at events afterwards, and with some press and comments which were not all fawning or sorry for her, I think she changed HER mind. Especially after the car crash, by then she was probably feeling really desperate and she's realised that CW is the last much younger guy she'll pull. I doubt they will last long together if there is no baby coming. That point (no more children) I see as the end of her as any interest in the press or to anyone, and I believe that will be the point she will become even more damaging to people such as her exes wives etc.
There were never going to be any kids, Neither of them want kids it would ruin their lifestyle , such as it is , they know that , Nobody can force Skanky to do anything , Shes done to that poor sod what she does to everyone , chews them up and spits them out , why ? because she is not capable of any love , empathy , sympathy in the slightest degree, Tell you something else , she will throw him under the bus if it suits, and that poor fucker wont know what hit him

Reactions: 22
Woah 😱 He is going to spill something, and it ain’t gonna be good for The Skank wherever this is going, basically he’s saying her life is a lie 🤦🏽‍♀️🤪
They’re in on it together, they’re just pissed off that Kirsty made money out of the situ, that’s how low they are, she don’t give 2 shiny shits about DA and him and his swinging jaw would go along with anything just to satisfy his weird creepy obsession with KP and a dollar🤢 vile🤢

Reactions: 20
Someone help me out here please…. Did Katie Price not do an interview with the sun saying she had been assaulted and either said it was Carl or insinuated it was him? Or am I going mad? He’s on stories saying it didn’t happen! So basically she made it up he attacked her, it was old bruises from surgery perhaps 🤔 This pair are a complete bleeping train wreck!!
This is what is doing my head in!!
What part of IT giving the sun the exclusive interview saying it had been hit doesn't he understand?
Personally, I'd like to punch them both...with a brick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
While he’s doing all this public ranting, she’s strangely quiet on her socials. I wonder if she is still there, or if she got bored and went to bed leaving him to rant to himself?
Nah, she'll be with the family getting ready to quietly slip into the Priory with her menkal elf and the colouring book whilst AFP and Edna plead for privacy and ask people to "be kind".
Somewhere along the line the story will be it's the ex's fault and how can she be expected to cope with a dying mother and a disabled child.
We can only hope the Priory take one look at her at the door and say "duck off lady, we don't know who you are".😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Latest bollocks
Surely if that were true it was KP herself that sold the story and made thousands, as they were her words about what happened and photos of her that she must have allowed them to take.

Reactions: 17
Can someone fill me in on what carol is bitching about on his insta story? I’m American and usually don’t have any problems understanding anyones accent, but i literally cannot even make out what he’s saying. He’s so aggressive.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s not making any sense at all 🤣🤣🤣

If he’s trying to blame Kirsty and say it was all lies…
Why did KP family go and get her belongings the next day? Why did KP do a story with the rag??

Both of them are rats trying to put the blame on someone else… cmon Kirsty do a story.., throw them under a bus and finish them off.

Reactions: 27
Let’s not forget her blaming the media for her mental health issues, constant calling out ‘lies’ by the press. And christ the making a video lies in vegas to stop the press lying about them. And now fully exposed - SHE IS A LYING MANIPULATIVE MUTANT.
He needs a head wobble to claim he’s still in a relationship. I’m guessing that’s until he brings her down completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Katie Price #126 Cole's gone rogue outing Skanky on the gram, you could almost say the tit'S HIT THE FAN!! 👀🤔💩☢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Haven’t been on here in weeks but thought I’d come back after it all kicked off today 😂

the last part of this (where he vaguely mentions someone else)- could this be about Kirsty (former PR lady) and they’re now trying to throw her under the bus???
I think I read that Kirsty recorded KP in ambulance and hospital so hopefully she will be able to prove what happened plus she walked away from KP not long after

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.