Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth is he still with her if she sold him down the river with such a disgusting allegation?
My head is fully pickled with it at this point 🥴
So he let himself be portrayed as a woman beater but is standing by her? My head hurts. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am I the only one feeling really guilty that I am speed reading to keep up without having time to hit like etc? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
But KP posed for the ‘make-up’ bruise press photo, they can’t put the blame on anyone else, she can’t say it’s because she was slipped a sleeping pill as the front cover of the Sun newspaper would of been a pic of KP zonked out on a (I ♥Dane Bowers) pillowcase, covered in spittle
They would try anything I bet. Like KP was so fragile in a mentAl health way that someone coerced her to pose
With a bruise. It would excuse her lying to police.and cover up drugs/abuse. I still think they were both
Fighting and she wanted revenge so she exaggerated some aspects of what really happened.

Reactions: 15
Latest bollocks
So slapper made thousands selling her story on him slapping her, but he says he never slapped her. Bet he enjoyed spending the money she made from it though. That. would make him as guilty as her.

Reactions: 30
Latest bollocks
Rambling on and raving like a madman now. I like how there's always that little carrot kept dangling (and I'm not talking about his weiner) that he thinks will keep people interested. Also it seems like he is annoyed that someone has made money out of this story. Usual crap. All they care about is money!

Reactions: 23
Doubt the wedding on 20,02,22 will go ahead.
I was Busy, missed all the excitement , But the really interesting thing is I believe him and his old man were her money launderers( Priceywoods), So it was always going to get messy, The amazing thing is Some Krusties had a downer on Carwash, thought he was a sort of dodgy devious character , Ive always said I thought he was a bit sadly lacking , like a goldfish swimming with a Shark , I really think the boys simple , My opinion for what its worth ,
I don't think she would ever marry the poor sod , like I said hes simple , she is using him , so was never going to be a wedding , Let us not forget why we are on here? She is one evil manipulative witch , No love for anyone but herself , I would go so far as to say evil

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah it’s for using threatening words and behaviour I think towards Katie. Not what we would have wanted but at least he’s getting charged with something! @DC16 I think it’s probably Chelmsford or Colchester
I’ll bring
I’m on holiday on that day, FFS 🤣
I might turn up in Colchester myself.
Woo hoo. Just back from the dentist to this! Haha, you lying pair of bastards! I hope they both get banged up for threatening behaviour. Now the police can change it to 33 year old man! I'm so happy I'm going to open a bottle of wine after my mouth stops being numb :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Use a straw Foxy 🦊😂🦊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would you want to be even potentially labelled a woman beater?

Does he think he’s clever? She vagina must really bleeping dance for him to stick with her. She’s unhinged and he’s just well what can I say now, his head is so coked up and fucked up he doesn’t know what to do. I can’t even sleep I’m like 🥴🤯

Reactions: 13
I wonder which one of them will be first to write a tell all book on the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
While he’s doing all this public ranting, she’s strangely quiet on her socials. I wonder if she is still there, or if she got bored and went to bed leaving him to rant to himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.