Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I've just read that Cole is being charged. Yes I'm still really behind! I'm sure everything I've thought of has already been said 🀣
He will really regret ever getting with skanky now - don't they all? The fame is never worth it!
Yes, we waited till you got back from Ireland before we started to put the boot in. Did you have a nice time? x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think what everyone is forgetting is that , wasnt the original charges coersive behaviour ? Which is only family or an intimate , So I cant see how anyone else was involved , Prob both as high as kites, hes upset her , and being skanky a vindictive witch , thought i'll show him , thought better of it later , But its all come on top now

Reactions: 21
I assumed that is why Cole is now 'speaking out' and she is there with him growling in the background. He's probably v relived that there appears to be no charge for assault. Now it can just be an argument in the 'street' and KP is happy to now admit she was off her head, since she wants to use the 'sad so I took cocaine' type justification.

Reactions: 9
He looks such a hard man. If he came into my pub dressed as he does he,d be slapped all Ways till Sunday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone help me out here please…. Did Katie Price not do an interview with the sun saying she had been assaulted and either said it was Carl or insinuated it was him? Or am I going mad? He’s on stories saying it didn’t happen! So basically she made it up he attacked her, it was old bruises from surgery perhaps πŸ€” This pair are a complete bleeping train wreck!!

Reactions: 32
I think what everyone is forgetting is that , wasnt the original charges coersive behaviour ? Which is only family or an intimate , So I cant see how anyone else was involved , Prob both as high as kites, hes upset her , and being skanky a vindictive witch , thought i'll show him , thought better of it later , But its all come on top now
KP and CW have agreed to claim that KP was FORCED to say that CW was coercive and hit her etc. By her PR who left afterwards. As if you can force someone to stand for photos of a made up bruise (it does look fake, looks like make up). IOW I believe it was made up, and he probably didn't hit her with his body, but I don't believe she was forced to make up the story, I believe SHE wanted to make it up but after failing to pick up anyone at events afterwards, and with some press and comments which were not all fawning or sorry for her, I think she changed HER mind. Especially after the car crash, by then she was probably feeling really desperate and she's realised that CW is the last much younger guy she'll pull. I doubt they will last long together if there is no baby coming. That point (no more children) I see as the end of her as any interest in the press or to anyone, and I believe that will be the point she will become even more damaging to people such as her exes wives etc.

Reactions: 18
Someone help me out here please…. Did Katie Price not do an interview with the sun saying she had been assaulted and either said it was Carl or insinuated it was him? Or am I going mad? He’s on stories saying it didn’t happen! So basically she made it up he attacked her, it was old bruises from surgery perhaps πŸ€” This pair are a complete bleeping train wreck!!
She did.
He is now saying it was done to earn thousands of pounds. Yes Cole! Looks like he has balls after all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
THREAD SUGGESTION:KATIE PRICE#126 Faked a bruise to get in the News, Carl’s about to blow a fuse

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Sorry playing catchup but the "I'm not Nothing No More" is intriguing . Is he bringing out a book 🀣🀣
ah the beautiful double negative. I like how he uses it to emphasise his point and draw us in...(languages teacher here, something I should never admit to on forums where every spelling mistake is there to see :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.