Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClivE

VIP Member
He wouldn't have been charged if the police didn't have proof. He's a bit thick isn't he
and the police have not just rushed in and charged him they have taken nearly six months to look at all the facts and then charged him i would think they are pretty sure now that they can convict him

• Heart
Reactions: 41

DC16

VIP Member
Well proves 💯 % Katie lied too…My court case is nothing to do with Carl, her words… 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Badirene

VIP Member
I've been trying to do that couch25k bollocks but the fastest I've ever moved was when I saw his arrest on daily mail. I BOOTED it over here 🏃🏃🏃, a new personal best! Thanks Cole. Tell me Cole do you love it? I love it, do you love it Cole? Do you, do you love it? Woohoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Winepig

VIP Member
Tbh I'm not surprised he keeps proof as she lies about everything or twists it. What a way to be in a relationship, no trust at all
It’s utterly sick isn’t it ?
can’t believe a single word that comes out of either of their mouths . And they both lie for each other , pretty sure they both cheat - or would do if they didn’t have to be together 24/7 - because they both know they’d cheat- gaslight & use anyone that comes near them including their ridiculous social media Chav “fan base”.

They are sick , sad , deluded , toxic , repugnant con artists . Absolutely loathed by all and sundry. There is fast becoming nowhere else for either of them to go .

A pair of bumbling laughable fools lurching from one drink & drug fuelled drama to the next.
Absolutely pathetic specimens of humanity .
Just glad they found each other so they didn’t ruin two other couples.

• Heart
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
And to think Skanky said she wants no drama in 2022…..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Think there’s another couple of legal actions brewing with Michelle and the accusations made about Peter/Emily in the rants……watch this space. These 2 had better be earning a lot of cash as the legal costs are going to be mega.

• Heart

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
096E0C5B-E0BB-448A-A4A4-50E5D89F9DA3.jpeg

The police need enough evidence for the CPS to charge him.
He needs to remember that. They don’t charge people on hearsay, they charge on evidence

He may not have punched her but something happened that has warranted a court date.

I still can’t get over her posing in the papers less than 12hrs later with her bruised face and now he’s agreeing the ‘punch’ was made up.

Can’t they lock them both up for wasting police time and general oxygen.

• Haha

Bubblepink

Chatty Member

Wow!

To have been charged there has to be sufficient evidence.
Witnesses, phone records, cctv etc.

He might not have hit her - but something went down on that night and the police have enough evidence to charge him and take him to court.

I’m getting the popcorn on order now before it sells out in March!

• Haha
  • Heart

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
So her family packed her bags, she left, didn't talk to him for days/weeks (I forget) and sold a story to The Sun with her bruises because he didn't hit her? Right ok, got it. Thanks for clarifying Carl 👍👍
And tried to shag someone at the NTAs

• Haha
  • Sick

hugothebear

VIP Member
OK, sorry if this has been said but I've just watched Cole's stories...... it's not 'the media' leading everyone to believe you punched your Mrs....it was her posing for pictures with a bruised face, letting everyone believe she was a DV victim!!!! Are they on another planet??? Where was her defence of him when she was playing the victim and everybody, naturally, believed it was he who had attacked her???? How she can sit there and blame 'the media' for 'twisting things'. Absolutely incredible!
I think she believes if she wipes things from her mind like what she has done it has never happened. But at the end of the day she ran to The Sun the next day and sold her story. Bet she is wishing she never had now.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
When someone said Katie will have small eyes once the eyelashes are off I then thought of this 😄 x

Resizer_16450815445450.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Fuck sake if you have proof that it wasn’t you, cole, what you waiting for? Why not just share it now? After all your “defence” charge is nothing to do with slapgate

Also why you dressed like a beat poet?

• Haha

sausage rolled

He’s a right weirdo him, fancy living a life where your main priority is obtaining prooooof! You’re a dickhead maaaaaaaaaaate, and tattle has the proooooof! Go put your green slip-on shoes on and go gather all your proooooof and we look forward to your next little instalment maaaaaaaaaaaate🙄

• Haha