Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Oh my god what has done to her face this time. She really needs a draw a line now she looks ridiculous.

However she appears addicted to facial surgery, so unlikely this is the last… I expect she will look like a surprised catwoman by time she’s 50! 🤣
Skanky won’t make 50, she’s crashing and burning now. If this current behaviour doesn’t stop, and it won’t, she’s getting worse week on week, enabled by all those around her ( Seriously the only conclusion you can come to now about Wanky, is he is using her for his own nefarious means, he is her biggest enabler)

Wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t see this year out, her head is totally f*cked, doesn’t even care about her kids, if she did, she’d dump Wanky and try to rebuild her relationship with them, but drama, notoriety and cash is all she desires. She now pays lip service to H and uses him for her own personal gain, just look at her visits, hardly goes there, she’s dumped him at that college and just drags him out for her own publicity when she wants a positive story. There is zero love for anything but herself now, she is a dead emotionless husk of a human, something that has developed with incredible speed since she met Wanky, she was a mess before him, but oh boy that thing she calls ‘the one’ is an incredible malevolent influence on her, she‘s in free fall with him by her side. Said it before, every time I see his face I shudder, honestly I find something quite evil about him, we say she’s not wired right, bit neither is he, no wonder their relationship is a sea of toxicity

We were dismayed about the lenience of the courts but they are contributing to her downfall by their lack of action. Probably wouldn’t have worked, but just maybe a decent prison sentence would have shaken her up. Priory doesn’t work as she treats it as a spa weekend break, that place has failed her constantly, though I do think she’s hardly ever spent much time there, despite the claims to the contrary. Skanky carries on regardless as she believes her behaviour rinsing people and ignoring the laws we mere mortals abide by do not apply to her. I honestly think she doesn’t even think for a second that what she does is wrong, no one including the courts tell her otherwise. She will do anything for personal gain, even conning her deluded fan base doesn’t bother her.

Skanky also seems to believe she’s still in her twenties, she has serious body dysmorphia, the surgeries are out of control, resulting in what we saw yesterday. Her looks were her only selling point, they are long gone and now butchered to such a point she will never look normal again. Skanky thinks she’s ‘Love Island’ material, but it’s a sad deluded view, she’s a joke or just an unknown oddity to the younger generation, there is no future selling anything to that gen.

Basically it’s game over, we are watching her finally destroy herself, it’s happening with an increasing velocity now, and no one around her will stop it. As I said, I don’t expect her to be around much longer, something very bad will happen eventually, and that day seems to be looming very close now.

Honestly my flabber was ghasted seeing those photos yesterday, god knows what we will witness next. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Pom Bear

VIP Member
God I hope this works!!!
Congratuations to @ Winepeg again!!!!
Katie Price has revealed her newly stitched on face. Face number 2936
Carry on Krusties

New thread 🥰🧵 xx

Resizer_16450455346190.jpg

Well done to you both on new thread and thread title 💖❤🤗😘 xx

Thanks for the lovely comments on the last thread on my pics, I read and added a heart to them .Sorry if I couldn't reply in time or made a few mistakes on quoting 💖😘 xx.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Yeah it’s for using threatening words and behaviour I think towards Katie. Not what we would have wanted but at least he’s getting charged with something! @DC16 I think it’s probably Chelmsford or Colchester

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Winepig

VIP Member
The papers KNOW don’t they ?

They KNOW that her blatant disregard for the law , and most pertinently , at present , her spending despite being broke, that’s why they constantly point out how much the muck at “ Sheesh” costs , how much her latest Frankenface has cost .

The papers KNOW how much she winds up the general public with her behaviour so why have none of them addressed it properly in an investigative article ?

Every time a new story comes out they print the details , with the costs / payment involved but they never go any further with the story .
I’m genuinely flummoxed as to why this is , or that nobody has ever done a programme about her .
Does investigative journalism no longer exist ?
Perhaps some of the journos lurking here could give some sort of answer ?
It’s one of the MANY things about her that constantly grinds my gears 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

PTMe

Chatty Member
She's just posted this...
I hope it flops just like everything else she does. It'll never be anywhere near as good as when I did it.. I don't care if I'm tooting my own horn (not as bad as KP's) but I worked my fucking arse off to run that site.

Edna couldn't do it, sales didn't even reach £500 😂😂😂

Good luck to whichever mug she has running it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

DC16

VIP Member
Shall I go out, then it might seriously kick off again tonight, it usually does 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
A few of you have commented along the lines of: ‘it’s the worst she has ever looked’
I’m afraid I’ll have to respectfully disagree…in my opinion it’s the below image.
Unfortunate ad placement by the DM below…oops!
And yes, where is THE ring?! I too am
curious…had to sell it???

8C174651-FE39-446F-97A7-8D71758A011F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
We called it Tattlers, we said this man would spill the proverbial can of beans if ever they split up, think he’s proved tonight if cornered this guy will come out with everything he’s got, true or not. He will not stay quiet. Even if they still together after this incident, he will go at some point. He is her undoing, he will tell all about her fakery and lies, when they split, we can see it happening tonight.

He’s a nasty vindictive man…she found ‘the one’..the one who will bring her down.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53