Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Is the story still coming out @Binfest ?
If he’s not signed a Non Disclosure document (which I doubt AFP wouldn’t have allowed, she has a draw full of them), no wonder CRAWL keeps all records, messages etc. He will take KP to the cleaners when they split up and will presumably be able to back everything he says up. This is why she stays with him. He could crucify her financially and criminally. Probably knows her financial fiddles, where she hides her money. All the cons she does, the drink/drug driving. Probably knows a bit about what the Price family schemes are too. Shes met a grifter like herself. CRAWL has her by the short and curlies.🙀🙏🏻

Reactions: 48

Looby_Lou

OK, sorry if this has been said but I've just watched Cole's stories...... it's not 'the media' leading everyone to believe you punched your Mrs....it was her posing for pictures with a bruised face, letting everyone believe she was a DV victim!!!! Are they on another planet??? Where was her defence of him when she was playing the victim and everybody, naturally, believed it was he who had attacked her???? How she can sit there and blame 'the media' for 'twisting things'. Absolutely incredible!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Pom Bear..

What can you do with this picture..? 😊

Maybe superimpose Mono-boob Carl in her
palm...?

You have the magic Pom Bear... 🐻
I've made two pics from your suggestion as I couldn't chose which one I liked best I think it's the Poor Cole one lol 🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16451117725690.jpg

Resizer_16451117725691.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
So AFP, what are your comments on your son in law to be…. ? Would love to know…🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
I forgot to say that I looked on Kris Boysons instasham and he seems to just be getting on with his life, he has his friends around him and he seems like quite a nice bloke. Kieran also seems happy and settled as does pete. So for me it begs the question what is wrong with her. I really think she is on a downward spiral I don’t think she will stop until it’s too late sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

emmaw28

VIP Member
Katie Price #126 - The CPS have had their say, Biffa & Skank will have their day - it’s “contempt of court” we Tattlers say!

• Haha
I'm catching up slowly, but I had to write and say I still can't get over the crushed velvet/velour leggings. Surely to God that is a thigh friction fanny fire disaster waiting to happen? And the grotbags green shoes? It's a stylist she's needing, not a surgeon! Why is she so repugnant! 😩

• Haha
  • Heart

Noelc

Chatty Member
Sorry for posting one more comparison pic but only just remembered this wee guy!

download (1) (11).jpeg
pob6_2000_c.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Has anyone managed to screen record his little rant? Is he allowed to discuss it? Like KP was allowed to clear his name all them months ago??? If it’s all bullshit Cole then take a leaf out of Kierans bum and stfu! Kieran didn’t go crying on his Insta when your Mrs was accusing him of all sorts!😡

edit: I meant Book, not bum🤣🤣🤣
kh1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

DC16

VIP Member
Yeah it’s for using threatening words and behaviour I think towards Katie. Not what we would have wanted but at least he’s getting charged with something! @DC16 I think it’s probably Chelmsford or Colchester
God, I love your tea, it's always piping hot!!!:love:

• Heart

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
He’s just put a voice Mail on saying the charge is to do with arguing with Skanky in the street and NOT to do with the assault. He has black & white proof of what happened during that assault which he will produce. She was chipping in in the background like a fish wife.

• Haha
  • Wow
No offence, but this is probably only one of a zillion they've managed to get this far and it still has to pass the finishing line :(

Fingers crossed they have actually got everything correct, so he doesn't walk on a technicality.
I think Essex plod will be laughing their heads off because he's just chucked himself under the bus.

In his desperation to convince everyone he didn't thump her one he's just admitted he's guilty as charged on his little insta rant. In his desperation to clear his name as a domestic abuser he's happily admitted he's a verbally abusive and threatening boyfriend, and she's sticking up for him in the background.

So, is he going to plead guilty or not guilty 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44