Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220217-092350_Instagram.jpg

Ffs crawl, we get the message 'it was your birthday' - I hate to be the one to tell you this, but, nobody gives a shit!!
Get back to waxing them big ass toes for your next photoshoot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
I hope it flops just like everything else she does. It'll never be anywhere near as good as when I did it.. I don't care if I'm tooting my own horn (not as bad as KP's) but I worked my fucking arse off to run that site.

Edna couldn't do it, sales didn't even reach £500 😂😂😂

Good luck to whichever mug she has running it.
PTMe your better off out of it 😘 her lifestyle is toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

sausage rolled

Has anyone managed to screen record his little rant? Is he allowed to discuss it? Like KP was allowed to clear his name all them months ago??? If it’s all bullshit Cole then take a leaf out of Kierans bum and stfu! Kieran didn’t go crying on his Insta when your Mrs was accusing him of all sorts!😡

edit: I meant Book, not bum🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Baggins

I'm passed caring about who did what. What I love is him squirming and trying to be smart. He thinks he's so clever and will beat anyone who takes him on. Cole, you are a fuckin idiot! Everybody is laughing at you for a) being with the biggest slut ever b) thinking you are going to be "somebody" and c) that underbite! Fuck off man 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Holy Shit it worked!!!!! Fecking go me 👏👏👏👏
Anyway, as I was saying the evil one remonved her bandages to reveal a face that looks as though its been in a wind tunnel for a month. She still owes millions but paid the court a tenner or 20 quid to stoo the trustees from telling the judge how sge's been tellng porkies about how she gets her hands on cash.
Her and Cole headed oyt to shesh pesh for his 3rd birthday. Somebody had boked all over the table and prwicy is trying to progess from eating out of a trough to trying to use a spoon, but still sprays food over everyone talking with her mouthful, burping and farting as usual.
While trying to read the big words on the menu like "chips" and showing the pictures to Cole other dinners did report to management that there seemed to be two very large slugs attached ti Pwiceys forehead.
There was also a full scale security alert for one set of false nails which pwicey was missing, only later admiting that she could only afford 5 fingers because she had to buy Cole a cake from Stresscos and a Blue balloon for his 3rd Birthday, because "he's the one"

Aww well done Maggie for sussing it out and another feather in the cap for Winepig!
Yes, well done @Winepig. (You can stop winning on a daily basis any time you like) your trophy cabinet must be bursting 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🤣🤣🤣

Well done @maggie-moo and also @Winepig for another very apt thread title! 🥳
She is fast becoming her own Frankenstein creation.
BTW do you think she has to keep updating her passport pic every time she travels? I doubt she looks anything herself on it these days. You can’t airbrush that pic, so I bet she looks an absolute fright on it!
Im surprised she doesn't cause a security alert between bandaged like the Taliban and staples and clips and god knows what else.......oh those poor sniffer dogs 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Another one of my tweets :

Always trying to make out what a nice person she is. She's a convicted drink drug driver, has breached a restraining order recently, bad mouths all of her ex partners, owes ££££'s to creditors and has lost custody of her younger kids, yeah great mother!8:52 PM · Feb 12, 2022·Twitter Web App

5,848Engagements160Detail expands80

Quite proud of this. I'm flying the flag for us over on Twitter. My phone has been pinging all night, hee hee. :cool:

• Heart

Baggins

Why did she say she was then you absolute fuckin dickwad!!

Oh and go to school you illiterate cunt!
Screenshot_20220217-203210_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

maggie-moo

VIP Member
God I hope this works!!!
Congratuations to @ Winepeg again!!!!
Katie Price has revealed her newly stitched on face. Face number 2936
Carry on Krusties

• Heart

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
Surely to god now the papers and channel 4 etc need to cancel her straight away!! He has outed her as lying about being assaulted and making out she has been the victim of domestic abuse....she has made a fucking mockery of something that has taken years to be taken seriously....I am a survivor of horrific domestic abuse and I find these cunts disgusting for lying about it in order to make a few quid.....the press should be utterly ashamed of themselves for falling for her shite time after time.....I see it in his piggy little eyes that he is capable of being an abuser and she needs to be very very careful here because we all know what happened to the boy who cried wolf!! I am horrified by tonight's episode of the skanky show but sadly not surprised one bit!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
6E15FE7D-83D3-46CD-8D96-7A5018F19869.jpeg

He is going to regret a lot of these messages in the morning. He is not doing himself any favours with the police or with their ‘fans’ as if the punch was makeup then you have really stooped low to try and sell a story to the press. They should have to repay their fee from the Sun to domestic violence charities.

Think I’m going to have to step away for tonight. The pair of them absolutely boil my blood with their endless lies and bullshit. Having worked with DV victims in the past the fact he’s claiming it was all a stunt really pissed me off. 🤬😡

Just lock the pair of them up and cancel them. Seriously what do they have to do to be cancelled and the press never report on them again.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
My favorite part of this video is the part where he says "anyone that knows me knows I keep proof, black and white proof"
Hahahaha we know Cole, that's why you ghastly pair keep the farcard going of your relationship!!!!
Cunts.
And my god her foghorn mouth. The woman is trash!
Imagine being that paranoid that you routinely keep proof of stuff that you’ve said and done. What an absolute fucking spaniel

• Haha
Reactions: 48