Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Picked up by The Mail now too , no comments as yet ….. you know what to do 🤣

Love to be a fly on the wall ( or a ladybird in the bathroom) of their house right now .

Wherever it is they actually live 🤣

I’m having a celebratory cider , cheers y’all 🍺

Katie Price's fiance Carl Woods, 33, is charged

#
I’m having a g&t to toast this most excellent news 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

MitziAdele

VIP Member
They will split soon. This isn't the fame he thought he would have when he hooked up with the old psycho

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
I think Tattlers that we are watching Karma unfold for these two.
It’s only February and how many times have they been at court already. It’s going to catch up with them I can feel it!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Not even through the 2nd month of her, "2022 is going to be MY year".

So far -
She has to do CS

She's fucked her face up

He's in Court (don't think he'll be invited on TV anymore)

• Haha
  • Heart

sausage rolled

I don’t know my own name at this point as my mind is blown with tonight’s dramatics, but what I now know is KP faked a bruise with makeup on her face and took it to the press, it’s completely disgusting how low she has gone and all those involved in their sordid media game. It’s quite sickening what she’s done

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Krm2011

VIP Member
Katie Price #126 Cole's gone rogue outing Skanky on the gram, you could almost say the SHIT'S HIT THE FAN!! 👀🤔💩☢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Anna666

VIP Member
He has finally snapped, publicly called her out as a liar ... many here predicted he would eventually blow a fuse, and BOY HE HAS FUCKING BLOWN BIG TIME ... to quote ` billy no bollocks ` its there in black and white now ... we all knew ` slap gate ` was very suspect, and didnt really ring true ` her version ` ... the thing is, this prat has left it a little late, he should have done this back when it all happened ... if he gets convicted and only gets off with a fine ... he will still be labelled a ` woman abuser `... this type of thing sticks, and follows a person for life .... was it worth it you silly twat, is SHE worth it? ... fucking up your life, reputation for this toxic cunt .. she has the history, she has ... for a reason ... IF this didnt happen, you didnt touch her ... and is just some delusional fairy tale made up by this vile, sick woman to gloss over her CONTINUED bad behaviour and he has gone along with it ... why allow it to go to this point ... I hope its over between them, and he starts chirping like a fucking canary to the press about her .... the downfall of pwicccceee continues👌

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
told you he would be saying he as not been charged with assault but him and Katie were arguing in the street and swearing (so the mystery person who assaulted her is still at large but there was only one person took into custody that night)
I am so confused. He said he’s argued with Katie. Says it was a different date. Says he has proof which he won’t show. Denies everything.

yet we have Katie going to the sun the next day with a bruise, Edna collecting her stuff, him edited out of the itv prog, her refusal to exonerate him properly, the kids clearly aren’t allowed to see him.

YellowTail

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Thanks to thetrooth we have Carl's proof that he "hit the roof"
I think in recognition of thetrooth’s ability to troof hunt and sink the cunt - we should all agree that next thread should honour thetroof.

Do glad I didn’t join the mass flounce. klatty’s forever 🥰

• Heart

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Christ alive. Didn’t she only say in January that she was having a drama free year??? Fucking hell.

Bloody love a drama.

I’d never want my children anywhere near him. I would think he is a mean drunk drug bully. And she’s just as bad. They both act off each other and clearly are bad for one another. It’s toxic. His parents and friends must be sooooo proud of him and all his achievements.

Has it been worth the headache Carl?

• Haha

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Right so let me get it straight. Now he’s owning up to the fact they made it all up??

So where did the pics of her being punched/attacked come from? Is it make up?

Also if he’s so bloody bothered why hasn’t he told her to F off and leave him alone and break up? I just don’t get it. My head hurts.

I could not live in her chaos

Webster1357

VIP Member
Wow, is she likely to be interviewed after that bombshell?
This is so weird. He’s agreeing with people that are saying Kate’s lying, that her bruise was make up…while she sits next to him agreeing with him. Talk about sleeping with the enemy, what the actual fuck are they thinking?

• Wow
  • Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Because they‘re both liars & con artists. Be interesting to see what codswallop they come out with about CRAWLS court appearance. What an absolutely disastrous relationship. He’s dragged into her toxic, unpleasant world, all because he’s fame hungry. Not the sort of fame he was expecting I suspect. Let’s see what happens during next 3 weeks. Watch this space🙈😂
He’s now famous for domestic abuse( allegedly ho ho) and showing his pencil to a dozen sad pervs.How the other half live eh?

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
If you're willing to lose your children for a man and money? You are dead inside. Well that's exactly what she has done and has tried for years with other men to get those money making contracts. She hasn't got a maternal bone in her body, It's a money maker for her.
It's caught up and it's sad...for her children.

• Heart
  • Sad