Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I always enjoy watching meltdowns, particularly when I hate the person having a melty. Tonight has been epic. Cole is clearly surprised and fucking furious he has been charged, he can't take all the shit he's getting on insta. Dear oh dear, what will Katie do next. The mangled munter in her mucky mansion, not so clever now are you, pair of arseholes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Hammers of hell

Couple of stories
Imagine going on a rant to plead your innocence and still feel the need to use a ridiculous filter 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Picked up by The Mail now too , no comments as yet ….. you know what to do 🤣

Love to be a fly on the wall ( or a ladybird in the bathroom) of their house right now .

Wherever it is they actually live 🤣

I’m having a celebratory cider , cheers y’all 🍺

Katie Price's fiance Carl Woods, 33, is charged

#
I’m going to have a large wine and toast all you lovely people, I’ve enjoyed reading your posts🍷💖😜

• Heart

Nixxs

VIP Member
Is someone screen recording all this? He shouldn't be discussing this he could be held in contempt of court. God forbid the papers/police/court get hold of it

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Hammers of hell

I don't see how KP can ever come back from this now! She's crossed a major line here by falsely portraying herself as a DM victim, nobody will touch her with a barge pole. Surely this will sicken even the dumbest of her deluded fans?

• Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
She’s doing my nut in keep screeching in the background. Shut the fuck up 🤣 I hope someone is screen grabbing this shit show!? I’m struggling to keep up with having my children solely in my care (cough cough) and all that jazz… what I will say though COLE: don’t matter how many times you fucking SAY it wasn’t you - it does NOT make it any truer and you’re convincing absolutely no one you massive dumb dumb 🤣🤣🤣 oh how excited I am!💃🏼 🍾🥂

• Haha

Bumbumsmummy

Chatty Member
I've just watched his story 🤣🤣 what a load of old shit. I couldn't stop staring at his teeth, was actually grateful for Pwicey butting in as it snapped me out of the trance.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
I honestly think he will get off on 10/03. But if it is for slapgate, at least the general public will know that it all relates to him. Bet she wishes she never did that Scum story of the slap. Proves he was the one on a charge. Karma is coming for both of them.
Whatever the outcome how can she possibly pursue a relationship with someone that is costing her access to her kids now?? There’s no future there as she will not be allowed proper access to those children as long as she stands by him and rightly so. He’s a nasty little man. Why would she go on to marry him and try and have children? Does she think she will get away with it 😅 And yes, I know it’s not all Cole’s fault regarding the kids, as she is a fucking horrendous mother in her own right and should’ve been sterilised long, long ago imo. Just putting it out there: whatever happens on the 10th, and even if the socials drop their involvement (which I truly hope they do not 🤞🏼) the dads now have every fucking power to keep those children away from her and that evil little sleazebag. She’s finished. The elder two will be in the know of what’s going on and will see she is choosing cock over them 🤢 there’s just no excuse on this planet. I could go on and on and on 🤣 my mind is racing lol so sorry for any spelling/grammar errors Krusties!

• Heart

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
A few of you have commented along the lines of: ‘it’s the worst she has ever looked’
I’m afraid I’ll have to respectfully disagree…in my opinion it’s the below image.
Unfortunate ad placement by the DM below…oops!
And yes, where is THE ring?! I too am
curious…had to sell it???

View attachment 1068250
Yes, I’d forgotten this regeneration. She’s like Doctor Who….a different face every 2-3 years. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
Looks like he’s been deleting comments under his insta post. He’s going to have a very busy evening. He may not be able to sleep.

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Shall I go out, then it might seriously kick off again tonight, it usually does 🤣
I think it might DC16. His association with her has come to this. IF he was found guilty, Vegas will be a no no. Where will he get the money for legal to represent him? Maybe borrow the cash from Mr PP fencing, AFP or EDNA, like someone else did to stall the bankruptcy. KP’s kids most definitely won’t be allowed near him ever. His reputation (what’s left of it) will be in tatters. AFP, EDNA and Mr PP fencing will have to wind in their necks and admit, they can’t bury their heads in the sand about CRAWL and KP’s out of control life. I’m positive it’s all going to kick off and the 💩is going to hit the fan SOON.

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
Why on earth are they still together
Not for long now by the looks of it ... The bus is coming ... Only question bis which one throws the other under it first ... This is why Carol deleted his lovey dovey valentine's post ... Shit got real

• Haha

Radiorebel

Bit of a pattern going on here, it’s always a mystery person who has done all this. The mystery person who drove her car drunk which she refused to name. Now it’s the mystery person who carried out the assault that she won’t name, who happens to be the same age as her boyfriend what a coincidence? Oh yeah these mystery people dont exist. She has no other work and needs to fund her lifestyle & drug binges so creates a new story for the papers every week.

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
Couple of stories
Do you understand the word 'semantics' Carol? The police can't charge you with any because KP withdrew her statement & there was no witness ... So, they charged you with what they could ... You are guilty of slapgate ... KP might be trying to stop it, but her family know, social services know, Keiran knows ... We know ... Methinks the Carol doth protest too much

• Heart

rlilly

I'm so pleased I joined Tattle. So much for a 'dwaaarma frrwwee yeeeer' hey Pwicceeeeyy?!

This has cheered me up after feeling sorry for myself because I still have covid symptoms after 7 weeks! Thanks fellow Tattlers for your amusing comments. 🥰 I wonder what tomorrow will bring?! Not the only storm that's coming 🌪🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35