Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mich1969

Chatty Member
You will note the 'source' who is a 'friend' is probably Melody the hairdresser. Her & Price had deals to flog stories. KP probably has given her little snippets to release to the press and any cash they split. I've seen them both trawling over the BackGrid & other photo's, to see the best one's to release. Strange that they met up a couple of days ago. Price is a CON woman. Melody another enabler to add to the list.
Do you know Frankenstein personally?

Reactions: 4

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Funny as he has been waiting for this moment to tell the TROOF! Why not tell it before this you knobhead. Clearly the TROOF is some cock and bull story they have concocted between themselves. This will be the begining of the end of their relationship.
Maybe he told Skanky if he got arrested for this, he would throw her under the bus with him? Tell how she was high on drugs and attacked him first? 🧐
What relationship? Did I miss something? 😂

Reactions: 3

Hammers of hell

If as has been stated by a recent post, she’s gone to family tonight, it’s over. Not just the relationship but she’s finished. If he’s hasn’t signed a non disclosure form, he will take her to the cleaners. He’s clearly very angry. More or less said shes lied etc etc. He’s now going to probably have a criminal record. He won’t let her get away lightly and she probably knows it. Wait for the checking in at Hotel Priory and family statements.
I didn't get the impression that post was about KP, but rather someone else connected to him! I may be way off base though 🤷

Reactions: 2