Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minxmonx

VIP Member
God I hope you're right. She's got the examples and opportunity to make something of herself but she could go either way.
I think she is desperate for her Mums love and attention and knows the only way she gets any interest from her, is to go down the pink glitter/ glamourous route. You notice, the minute Prinny does all her full makeup and pouty stuff, suddenly KP is interested in her daughter and “ so proud “. Never seen her “ proud “of any of Prinnys other achievements in life outside of that route?!
Junior has a good bond with PA so can distance himself from all her crap.
Prinny is the one who will be most affected by her Mum’s eventual downfall. She could then go either way, and I worry that ( currently ) she leans more towards her Mum’s route.

Latest.
Oh great! So instead of attempting to pay some of her creditors back, she pays for a new face!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Caw1982

VIP Member
My favorite part of this video is the part where he says "anyone that knows me knows I keep proof, black and white proof"
Hahahaha we know Cole, that's why you ghastly pair keep the farcard going of your relationship!!!!
Cunts.
And my god her foghorn mouth. The woman is trash!

• Heart
  • Haha

Ecosse

VIP Member
Or threatening behaviour to the police? Or to Katie's former manager? Or a neighbour telling them to shut the fuck up with the screaming?
WHO HIT HER??? Or rather, why did she go to hospital? Perhaps because she was off her tits on drugs and was taken there to come down off them safely.

• Heart

kirajodie

VIP Member
He’s on IG and posted a video saying he hasn’t hit her!
Just watched it, think theyve dropped the assault for insufficient evidence. Maybe she should come on and answer why she sold a story to the papers next day saying she was assaulted and moved out his house

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
If I had black and white proof I didn’t do something I’d be a bit worried if I was charged by the CPS. So it’s obviously not fucking proof. What a balloon.

• Haha

Baggins

Came to post the same thing Baggins, wtf!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ So he's now saying that she perverted the cause of justice by making a false allegation?! Just digging this hole for themselves further

Edit to add: OR he has got so pissed off with the negative comments that he's snapped and by saying he's not covering anything more means he isn't covering for her... Maybe after they fought she exaggerated the story and spinned the story about being punched to make some money. Awful if true but I wouldn't put it past her. Either way it must be tense in that house tonight!
I think they've got so messed up in their lies they don't know what to say now so is he thinking, only way out is dropping her in it? Christ I hope so, she deserves what she has coming!

• Haha

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
Wait.. is he now trying to claim that he’s been charged with a completely separate thing that’s nothing to do with August 23rd on a completely different date? Do I have that right?
But the police said today in an official statement:

‘An Essex Police spokesman said today: 'A man arrested following an incident in Little Canfield, on August 23 2021, has been charged.

'Carl Woods, 33, of The Meadows, Dunmow Road, Little Canfield, has been charged under Section 4 of the Public Order Act’

?????

• Haha

Baggins

I'm dragged back in again after the news we all knew...and....I.....lllllluvvv ittt! 🍾🥂🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart

Baggins

Cole's panicking! I'm loving life 😁😁

Ps...whorebag, shut the fuck up! Let the clown dig that hole a bit deeper 🤡🤡🎉🎉

• Haha
He’s just put a voice Mail on saying the charge is to do with arguing with Skanky in the street and NOT to do with the assault. He has black & white proof of what happened during that assault which he will produce. She was chipping in in the background like a fish wife.
Would that be in the street outside his house? So the reports of neighbours hearing people in the street sounding drunk was correct?
Amazing coincidence if it happened just outside his house isn't it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

LuvyaHarve

The bingo cards are going to have to be huge for all the excuses they'll come up with for the charges! 😆
And how is she going to explain not working with the police in this case, what was that at the F. O launch empowering women etc, she's an absolute disgrace and failure as a mother to show them she's with a bully and it's OK. Any sane woman who has her supposed wealth would employ a driver and housekeeper, anything to show her kids its not OK to live with a bully, ffs how blatant is that, she is putting that pos in front of her kids! 😡. And! Her family they are the pits, offering her help one minute then having coffee with him knowing what he's done, that's f****d up.

• Heart

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
Stakeout for the team!!! Shit going to go down tonight he's fuming
🤣🤣 I did look when I drove past... all dark... you can normally tell by how many cars are piled up on the drive and spilling over onto the neighbours front aswell whether they're there or not.
We do also share a dog groomer... I'll have to invite him in for a cuppa and a gossip next time 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Georgia1970

Came to post the same thing Baggins, wtf!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ So he's now saying that she perverted the cause of justice by making a false allegation?! Just digging this hole for themselves further

Edit to add: OR he has got so pissed off with the negative comments that he's snapped and by saying he's not covering anything more means he isn't covering for her... Maybe after they fought she exaggerated the story and spinned the story about being punched to make some money. Awful if true but I wouldn't put it past her. Either way it must be tense in that house tonight!
Same as the Keiran 'sex-addiction' tale and him knocking off her friends being proven as BS. He admitted after they split none of it was true she'd sold the story for publicity and sympathy. The fact there was never any evidence and she stayed with him always made it look ropey.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Latest.
You will note the 'source' who is a 'friend' is probably Melody the hairdresser. Her & Price had deals to flog stories. KP probably has given her little snippets to release to the press and any cash they split. I've seen them both trawling over the BackGrid & other photo's, to see the best one's to release. Strange that they met up a couple of days ago. Price is a CON woman. Melody another enabler to add to the list.

• Angry
  • Wow