Katie Price #121 Looks like Lawrence of a Labia and having more surgery ain't gonna save ya! #Cameltoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish we knew the full story on why her brother Dan is no longer to be found. If he did steal from her, we wouldā€™ve gotten a tell all already. I bet she blames him for her financial situation. I remember even in the first series she did, he was always telling her to ease up on the spending.
Doesnā€™t he work for his dad at PP fencing as PP mentions a Dan working with them on his IG. Yet on Companies House it states PP Fencing was dissolved in 2012 but PP clearly still uses that company name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
With all the positive comments on her IG about her MM makeover Iā€™m seriously starting to think sheā€˜s going to come up smelling of roses no matter what she does, even after her BH on Monday. I think we are living in hope she will get her comeuppance but sadly I donā€™t think in reality itā€™s going to happen, she knows how to play people and use Harvey to her full advantage.
Maybe she will be 'let off' somehow on Monday, but the reality is that she's just kicking the can down the road in general.

Reactions: 18
Doesnā€™t he work for his dad at PP fencing as PP mentions a Dan working with them on his IG. Yet on Company's house it says that PP Fencing was dissolved in 2012 but PP clearly still uses that company name.
Hes probably on the tax fiddle as well. Its widely know he like fiddling and gets away with it

Reactions: 14
A bed that's not even slept in because you don't have custody of your own kids??!?! Give over.
True.It wonā€™t be used for a couple of years.She should have gone to Argos, got a blow up mattress ,thrown up some wood chip and then blown the rest on a chippy dinner for her and the one.

• Haha
KP seems to be fast on the ball tonight removing negative posts from her IG. Her fans never cease to amaze me though, they must see a very different person to me šŸ¤”šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
The third one definitely comes over as being from a family member.

Reactions: 13
Maybe she will be 'let off' somehow on Monday, but the reality is that she's just kicking the can down the road in general.
I agree, itā€™s just so frustrating especially when you know so many people have lost so much, in some cases their homes and not all through their own negligence as in her case but many because of the covid situation and yet she seems to have a free pass to no doubt cause more mayhem. Sheā€™s clearly in with the right people.

Reactions: 20
With all the positive comments on her IG about her MM makeover Iā€™m seriously starting to think sheā€˜s going to come up smelling of roses no matter what she does, even after her BH on Monday. I think we are living in hope she will get her comeuppance but sadly I donā€™t think in reality itā€™s going to happen, she knows how to play people and use Harvey to her full advantage.
Iā€™m breaking out in hives as I type this but tit, she does come across as likeable in the mm tit show šŸ˜© this is why I started to like her on Iā€™m a celeb. How she pulls it off I donā€™t know šŸ˜£ the reality is very very different.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree, itā€™s just so frustrating especially when you know so many people have lost so much, in some cases their homes and not all through their own negligence as in her case but many because of the covid situation and yet she seems to have a free pass to no doubt to cause more mayhem. Sheā€™s clearly in with the right people.
It is frustrating.
Personally, I hope the trustees have just been 'giving her rope' so far..

But, roll on Monday...

• Heart
Watching the Mucky mansion renovations on +1ā€¦.. canā€™t believe the daft cow is riding Harvey round on a quad bike without a helmet, sheā€™s so irresponsible.

couldnā€™t give a tit if she mangles her own head but not Harveysā€¦.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Iā€™m breaking out in hives as I type this but tit, she does come across as likeable in the mm tit show šŸ˜© this is why I started to like her on Iā€™m a celeb. How she pulls it off I donā€™t know šŸ˜£ the reality is very very different.
Sorry but the beginning of your comment made me laugh šŸ˜‚ If itā€™s any consolation I understand where youā€™re coming from, she certainly knows how to play people, no doubt sheā€™s done it from a young age and is now a pro at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think if she gets away with bankruptcy people will be so mad they are already cross she got away with not going to jail - also wonder if she will complete CS

Reactions: 16
Not sure what AFP has had made into a bureau (excuse my spelling) but Edna and AFP got very emotional over it. AFP states it will last another 50 years if itā€™s looked after. I wonder if it is still there? Just to add to my earlier post about her limited conversation - she keeps shouting at the many dogs: ā€œDonā€™t piss on that!ā€ Lovely šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Sad
I also wish police would hurry up and sort slapgate out - plus her breaking restraining order - and the Kieran accusation

Reactions: 21
If she got rid of that bleeping no-mark bleep Cole, admitted her wrongs, took some bleeping responsibility for a change, laid off the men, paid back what she owes, got sober, apologised and meant it and focused on being a mother to her children (in no particular order) she could, perhaps, live the remainder of her years in some kind of peace. Why is that too much to ask?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If she got rid of that bleeping no-mark bleep Cole, admitted her wrongs, took some bleeping responsibility for a change, laid off the men, paid back what she owes, got sober, apologised and meant it and focused on being a mother to her children (in no particular order) she could, perhaps, live the remainder of her years in some kind of peace. Why is that too much to ask?
Just a tad.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish we knew the full story on why her brother Dan is no longer to be found. If he did steal from her, we wouldā€™ve gotten a tell all already. I bet she blames him for her financial situation. I remember even in the first series she did, he was always telling her to ease up on the spending.
Seems Dan has stepped away from the family. AFP never liked his wife or her family, which wouldnā€™t help. AFP was too wrapped up with KP to concentrate on anyone else. Dan seemed like the only intelligent one. I never knew there were accusations about him stealing from KP. More likely BS to take blame off Herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.