Katie Price #121 Looks like Lawrence of a Labia and having more surgery ain't gonna save ya! #Cameltoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KP says wait til you see my new bed it’s insane - wonder which house she will put it in

Reactions: 12
She did home her own home up until the 1st bankruptcy also her mothers home. Its interesting how she lost her home over an 80 odd k debt and with 4 children in her care and yet KP seems to get away with far more. I agree KP is just constantly pushing her problems down the road.
Sorry I didn't realise she owned her own house, thought she always rented , and now you say it I do remember story about her mum having to leave house she was bought. Maybe the difference was KK was working with them and willing to give up houses to clear her debt. Think she also used a huge chunk of her CBB winnings to pay off debts. KP seems to think if she avoids it they will go away

Reactions: 15
On Instasham, the Skank has just shown a video tour of ‘Princess’ room. All the shelves and drawers are filled with KPs own tatt - barf bombs, her range of lashes and makeup, etc. Princess’s room my arse! It’s KPs own pink haven
She even says it’s a room she would want. She picked the colour to match her nails at the time and everything else. Princess didn’t want pink and bling and the skank said “tough!” Spray painting old bedside cabinets and hacking off half the legs 😩 Princess was very grateful (well done Pete and Emily, for raising a polite young lady) but the reality is she probably hasn’t even used the bloody room and perhaps never will. I have to say the amount of times she said “I love it” was bleeping comical 🤣 absolutely no dialect or conversation to her it’s all limited; me me me, mental ‘elf, and I just luvvvv it.

Reactions: 20
Im watching MM and i wonder what KP sees when she looks in a mirror? Her face is ruined. She's done it to herself.
I wonder how she’s going to look after this latest round of surgery. I’m actually looking forward to seeing what her brows look like. She’s just had another brow lift allegedly. She was like Spock already. I cant imagine how much higher they can go before meeting her hairline 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry I didn't realise she owned her own house, thought she always rented , and now you say it I do remember story about her mum having to leave house she was bought. Maybe the difference was KK was working with them and willing to give up houses to clear her debt. Think she also used a huge chunk of her CBB winnings to pay off debts. KP seems to think if she avoids it they will go away
Didn't mean come across as a KK know it all 🤣😙
I read her biog (love a z list schleb biog) I think around that time she also joined CAN so Claire being an ACTUAL business woman (note to KP) probably advised her to cooperate. Hopefully KP is in for a big shock.

Reactions: 13
I wonder how she’s going to look after this latest round of surgery. I’m actually looking forward to seeing what her brows look like. She’s just had another brow lift allegedly. She was like Spock already. I cant imagine how much higher they can go before meeting her hairline 🤣🤣
I admit im feeling a tiny bit of pity. Why would you butcher yourself like that over and over.

She not all there.

On Instasham, the Skank has just shown a video tour of ‘Princess’ room. All the shelves and drawers are filled with KPs own tatt - barf bombs, her range of lashes and makeup, etc. Princess’s room my arse! It’s KPs own pink haven
Hopefully the house is repossessed and Princess never sleeps there. Utterly disgusting using a kids newly refurbed room to take pictures of her manky body to post on a grubby sex site and advertise her tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
With all the positive comments on her IG about her MM makeover I’m seriously starting to think she‘s going to come up smelling of roses no matter what she does, even after her BH on Monday. I think we are living in hope she will get her comeuppance but sadly I don’t think in reality it’s going to happen, she knows how to play people and use Harvey to her full advantage.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
The mods will step in at some stage no doubt. Remember they didn’t like all the cat talk that was going on several threads back 😸

Yes, the same as when she let Amy choose the designs for one of her rooms in MM. She didn’t like anything Amy did, but reluctantly “ put up with “ what she did choose. Well, her Mum is dying and the whole point was to have a room designed by her Mum in which to remember her by.
KP likes everyone in her family to choose what they want in terms of decor, as long as she gives it the chavvy/ tacky seal of approval first.
If the house being repossessed what a pointless exercise getting AFP doing a room. Price won’t be living there. It’s all BS. No doubt AFP and rotund Edna had a ‘deal’ with channel 4 for some dosh. They’re all part of the Price ATM machine.

Reactions: 19
When she’s sat on the sofa at the end with her mum and sister and she’s talking about keeping her demons locked away, it sounds like Sophie says “And when you do get attacked, you must tell us”!! I’m sure that’s not what she actually said but how appropriate!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wish we knew the full story on why her brother Dan is no longer to be found. If he did steal from her, we would’ve gotten a tell all already. I bet she blames him for her financial situation. I remember even in the first series she did, he was always telling her to ease up on the spending.

Reactions: 20
They have to play extra for the scintillating conversation.
“How’s everyone’s day today.”
I’m not paying 2 quid for that.Make me laugh or show me your bum.
8.99 to see crawl having a conversation with himself, i would rather watch the paint dry on my newly decorated walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
😳 OMG is that the hat in the middle of Princesses bed she worse when she advertised she was on OF
That hat used to be on a glass dresser in harveys house right after he moved in, it was shown in his house tour

Screenshot_2022-02-09-22-13-41-328.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.