Katie Price #12 Flogging tat, where’s the rat, is Katie pregnant or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I saw on the come on if u fink ur ard enuff post, he didn't get many insults. Someone said he looked like The Purge mask and he was delighted. He did tell another person they "looked like they haven't got two brain cells" i thought that was in bad taste considering he knows an adult with (severe?)learning disabilities.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
From what I saw on the come on if u fink ur ard enuff post, he didn't get many insults. Someone said he looked like The Purge mask and he was delighted. He did tell another person they "looked like they haven't got two brain cells" i thought that was in bad taste considering he knows an adult with (severe?)learning disabilities.
He sounds like he hasn't got two brain cells. Oh the irony.

Reactions: 12
I know it's moving away from Price but has anyone managed to report the blue badge video to the council and/or papers? I'm so pissed that she thinks having a disability is funny, steals a disabled space with a possible stolen badge and then brags about it. I don't know how to show videos to other parties so I've no clue how to do it, but considering Katie makes so much noise about her son being disabled it's taking the piss that one of her friends is doing this and laughing about it.

Reactions: 11
I know it's moving away from Price but has anyone managed to report the blue badge video to the council and/or papers? I'm so pissed that she thinks having a disability is funny, steals a disabled space with a possible stolen badge and then brags about it. I don't know how to show videos to other parties so I've no clue how to do it, but considering Katie makes so much noise about her son being disabled it's taking the piss that one of her friends is doing this and laughing about it.
I’ve emailed the gym but not got round to the council but so if anyone wants to do that they can do; I’m at work so won’t get a chance today. So angry about it!

Reactions: 8
The person he was rude to clearly had 2 more brain cells than Crawl! They really are on a path of self destruction. Pair of arseholes. Why did she remove the fur post? Does she think everyone will forget?

Reactions: 13
I see the fur company has had to make their insta private now from the backlash 🤭

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I see the fur company has had to make their insta private now from the backlash 🤭
I bet they wished they never sent Priceless some freebies in return for advertising, as it has spectacularly back fired on them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet they wished they never sent Priceless some freebies in return for advertising, as it has spectacularly back fired on them!!
TBF anyone who thinks that using her to promote their brand is a good idea deserves what they get 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They use another reality show cast member in their advertising, its like six degrees of separation. Sadly I think most of ITVBe are swanning around in pelts!
I'm going to repeat myself but somebody dog whistle an activist with a few gallons of paint.

Reactions: 14
I wonder where they will self isolate after their trip to Turkey. Carl's house in Essex is in Tier 2 still, but the rented house in Surrey is in Tier 3. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wonder where they will self isolate after their trip to Turkey. Carl's house in Essex is in Tier 2 still, but the rented house in Surrey is in Tier 3. :unsure:
I doubt she will self isolate - she will claim that new exemption for business travelers.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I doubt she will self isolate - she will claim that new exemption for business travelers.
I thought that was for "High Value" business travellers who have been away for one to three days only. I do not think they will qualify.

Reactions: 8
This bespoke fur makers appears to a 1-woman band operating from a home address. I am not aware of any fur shops actually existing any more even in the depths of the East End. I am sure she is terrified of people identifying her and taking out retribution - she is probably importing the furs from abroad - Russia most likely - would be good if the supply line was cut off - sniffer dogs should be trained to find the stuff. PETA still features Kerry Katona on their website as anti-fur/rare skins - she should be removed - another hag.

Reactions: 16
These white shorts on her depop. Is that a stain on the crotch? Wtf 🤢
Defo wore them shorts while on the rag,dirty woman. Should of said in the description "soiled by Katie Price on holiday" who actually buys her tit !!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
This bespoke fur makers appears to a 1-woman band operating from a home address. I am not aware of any fur shops actually existing any more even in the depths of the East End. I am sure she is terrified of people identifying her and taking out retribution - she is probably importing the furs from abroad - Russia most likely - would be good if the supply line was cut off - sniffer dogs should be trained to find the stuff. PETA still features Kerry Katona on their website as anti-fur/rare skins - she should be removed - another hag.
The fur is from China. Most of Lanes of Fur London's goods are from Ali Express. This coat here, for example, on Lanes website stated as ' silver fox fur and crocodile leather coat'' is stated on Ali Express as ''crocodile pattern''
She's buying it from Ali Express then selling it at a high increase.

Gotta laugh at both KP and the company saying the goods are handmade and luxurious. The site also states '' All products on our website are individually made for you'' and '' Unfortunately as all items are made to order, we do not offer refunds - exchange or credit note only.''

Plus '' We design Classic, Luxurious and Timeless Pieces'' and '' Designed and crafted “Exclusively” in the “West End” of London ''

All blatant lies.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.