Katie Price #12 Flogging tat, where’s the rat, is Katie pregnant or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t she been caught with the badge being used for her and not Harvey before?

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t surprise me if SS are involved with Harvey and this was her plan, she better not go moaning to the papers about missing her kids at Christmas, because she has brought this all on herself!

What’s happened now? 🙄🙄🙄
Yes Social Services are involved with Harvey as he is a vulnerable adult and as the alley video shows, she couldn’t not meet his basic needs even when only 6 people attended the event! She keeps blaming her neighbours. They HAVE NOT reported her. Her address is now out on the web, the neighbour was upset about Blade being left out barking so she has put 2 & 2 together and made a “I’m being victimised story” The general public has been reporting her using video evidence provided by Katie.
Also her Harvey & Me documentary is due out in January and those neighbours would have most certainly seen SS etc making home visits. Katie doesn’t want to risk the paparazzi talking to her neighbours once the documentary airs as the truth will be out there.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Yes Social Services are involved with Harvey as he is a vulnerable adult and as the alley video shows, she couldn’t not meet his basic needs even when only 6 people attended the event! She keeps blaming her neighbours. They HAVE NOT reported her. Her address is now out on the web, the neighbour was upset about Blade being left out barking so she has put 2 & 2 together and made a “I’m being victimised story” The general public has been reporting her using video evidence provided by Katie.
Also her Harvey & Me documentary is due out in January and those neighbours would have most certainly seen SS etc making home visits. Katie doesn’t want to risk the paparazzi talking to her neighbours once the documentary airs as the truth will be out there.
I take it the Court also have Carl's address for sending on papers etc? I take it she still hasn't done her paperwork as she has sneaked out of the country, can the courts remove her passport?
I know someone (no it wasn't me) who had at least 2 very long conversations with SS about Harvey. The shirtless photo of him on that sweet site has been taken down and really seems like she has not seen him properly in ages.
She puts so much on the public domain, people are bound to get angry when they see her one minute saying she is doing everything to protect Harvey and her mum because they are high risk, yet she constantly flouts lockdown/mask/travel rules, I mean jetting off to Turkey to get your teeth fixed when the Government says essential travel only just before Christmas when she will need to isolate...which I doubt she will.
Now Carl has done that post on his Insta inviting people to have a pop at him about his teeth...he is really spoiling for a fight, think he just wants to call people morons, pricks and whatever else has has been saying, his true colours are really showing now.

In other news, I bet Priceless never gets asked her age when buying alcohol, yet I am 8 years old than her and got ID'd today... I'll take that lol!!

Reactions: 12

How is this even a story? Are we all supposed to eagerly tune in to her TwatTube to giggle at the jolly jape? How do you even have a piercing by 'mistake'. What the duck is she doing even getting piercings in Turkey? How has this trip even been allowed? They are allowed zero contact with anyone on their return. So where the hell will Harvey spend Christmas? She's in 1 of the worst affected Covid areas having close contact with various people & she has Harvey at home. I'm actually terrified for him at this point. Lying skanky twit banging on about how she's so worried about losing him. She couldn't give a duck. She's a vile disgusting piece of scum. How can there still be deluded twats that defend her?
I know she gone back to get her teeth sorted but there has been a lot of speculation over what happened to her feet when she was last there. So, she could claim the “work” card again as her audience want to know what happened. I wouldn’t be surprised if she releases some kind of footage or re-enacts the day for YouTube. She knows how to play the media and hold on to stories..

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I know she gone back to get her teeth sorted but there has been a lot of speculation over what happened to her feet when she was last there. So, she could claim the “work” card again as her audience want to know what happened. I wouldn’t be surprised if she releases some kind of footage or re-enacts the day for YouTube. She knows how to play the media and hold on to stories..
I wondered if she would re-enact it, nails are pink, like when she went the first time, hair is back to long blonde too 🙄 it is really laughable that a 10 minute YouTube video from nearly 3 weeks in the Maldives classes as work?!

Reactions: 11

How is this even a story? Are we all supposed to eagerly tune in to her TwatTube to giggle at the jolly jape? How do you even have a piercing by 'mistake'. What the duck is she doing even getting piercings in Turkey? How has this trip even been allowed? They are allowed zero contact with anyone on their return. So where the hell will Harvey spend Christmas? She's in 1 of the worst affected Covid areas having close contact with various people & she has Harvey at home. I'm actually terrified for him at this point. Lying skanky twit banging on about how she's so worried about losing him. She couldn't give a duck. She's a vile disgusting piece of scum. How can there still be deluded twats that defend her?
The DM thread has some great comments - go read he he.

I wondered if she would re-enact it, nails are pink, like when she went the first time, hair is back to long blonde too 🙄 it is really laughable that a 10 minute YouTube video from nearly 3 weeks in the Maldives classes as work?!
Ha ha at releasing 'footage' :)

I quote: ' Ear and battered haddock sound similar, I can see where the problem started'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What truth though? Nothing to do with her is ever truthful. I'm amazed that the BBC actually had anything to do with her. The whole bloody documentary will be about her.
Only 6 people turned up to see her? 🤣. I remember pics from other 'events' where she was tit faced & nobody had turned up. Kris looked totally pissed off with her.
I seriously hope she's not allowed near Harvey when she gets back. They're both a bleeping joke. They should be arrested at the airport & flung in jail. I just don't get why she's working so hard to get people to dislike her 🤔. Nor do I understand why she's allowed unsupervised access to ANY of her kids. I think the best thing is to constantly keep reporting concerns to anyone & everyone who will listen.

Reactions: 14
The DM thread has some great comments - go read he he.

Ha ha at releasing 'footage' :)

I quote: ' Ear and battered haddock sound similar, I can see where the problem started'
And my personal favourite, "surely she realised something was wrong when they let her keep her trousers on" heehee I feel naughty.

She’s just had a rough blow dry! WTF 🤣🤣🤣
That's an improvement. I like it!

• Haha
That fur company’s insta makes me laugh. Attached a ‘Knightsbridge’ street sign into a tree for their photo shoots and they seem to primarily sell on market stalls 😂 what a joke

• Haha
  • Wow
I'd have a go but I'm a proper techno numpty. I tried to save the YouTube video of Crawl threatening Jed but I wasn't quick enough before they took it down 😔
Jed here Pink. Hope you and yours are safe and well? Loads of people, plus the police have the original video. Sorry I've not been around much mate, but constantly being 'trolled' not just had negative comments, by KP and CW 'supporters'. Putting my health and family first. Sending love and have a safe and peaceful Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Wig on back-to-front?

• Haha

Blew her wig off 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Fact is, princess is flirting with him. She's at that age and clearly 'likes' him a lot(too much) and is testing her developing sexuality and control.
The problem is his reaction. He should have knocked this on the head months ago, but instead he's encouraging it. He disgusts me. Her ma is a bleeping disgrace letting this situation develop, but it gets her more time to use her child and pretend she's mum of the year.Note that Junior is less in evidence but Princess is practically living there full time these days and there is nothing her dad can do about it. To kick up a fuss will only bring on a tit storm of the type pricey revels in. "Pete has a dirty mind and is just a jellus hater cos my prinny luvs her new daddy Coal." She would LOVE it and be dining out on it for the next year.
Woman, open your eyes and deal with this before it gets out of control.:cautious:
This is nail on the head. She's at that age where she is starting to grow up, I always say the ducklings starting to turn into swans. She's trying (as they all do) to be grown up all at once, at that age.

He clearly has no experience of dealing with teenage girls, hormones starting to run riot, etcetera. As you say, the responsibility is on him to deal with it appropriately and correctly, if he's KP's partner then he will have to take some sort of parenting role when the children are with her, and needs to learn how to do that.

At present, as it's a new relationship, I think he's concentrating on trying to make the kids like him, and be matey with them, it's inexperience on his part as he's younger & has no children of his own.

He'll either learn quickly, or learn the hard way. I don't see any major warning bells quite yet, but he needs to change his approach asap.

Right, sensible work head back off again now, she's still a freeloading lying skank and he's Mr trouser socks. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jed here Pink. Hope you and yours are safe and well? Loads of people, plus the police have the original video. Sorry I've not been around much mate, but constantly being 'trolled' not just had negative comments, by KP and CW 'supporters'. Putting my health and family first. Sending love and have a safe and peaceful Christmas.
Hi Jed, nice to have a quick visit on here from you. Absolutely doing the right thing by avoiding all the drama. You totally need to put your health & your family first. I often step away from social media completely. I know I need a break when I start shouting at the screen 🤣. You have been through a really awful experience at the hand's of an absolute hole who bangs on about 'Harvey's Law'. It's a bloody joke. It blows my mind that the pair of poisonous desperados have any fans at all 🤷. We are all well thank you. Sticking to our tier 3 rules. I have excited children on Christmas countdown. We are keeping an eye out for all our elderly neighbours. We have lit up our house National Lampoon style & they all love it. It's nice to spread a bit of cheer in these strange times. Usually I'd have abandoned my kids & cleared off to Turkey to get me teef done, a facelift & generally behave like a teenage slapper with me latest fella....oh, wait, that's KP 🤣. Wishing you & yours a safe & peaceful Christmas. I'm also wishing KP's Turkey teef would all fall out permanently due to some rare gum disease & hoping her next tit is a porcupine 😁.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Damn I meant modelling pizzas 😄 only just saw the spelling mistake I put it down to auto correct and been tired lol 😊 💕

Back later to catch up 💕 x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.