Katie Price #12 Flogging tat, where’s the rat, is Katie pregnant or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fur is from China. Most of Lanes of Fur London's goods are from Ali Express. This coat here, for example, on Lanes website stated as ' silver fox fur and crocodile leather coat'' is stated on Ali Express as ''crocodile pattern''
She's buying it from Ali Express then selling it at a high increase.

Gotta laugh at both KP and the company saying the goods are handmade and luxurious. The site also states '' All products on our website are individually made for you'' and '' Unfortunately as all items are made to order, we do not offer refunds - exchange or credit note only.''

Plus '' We design Classic, Luxurious and Timeless Pieces'' and '' Designed and crafted “Exclusively” in the “West End” of London ''

All blatant lies.

Thanks for the full horrible history - China strikes again. So Lanes needs reporting for calling 'crocodile pattern' 'crocodile leather'..... hmmm...

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The fur is from China. Most of Lanes of Fur London's goods are from Ali Express. This coat here, for example, on Lanes website stated as ' silver fox fur and crocodile leather coat'' is stated on Ali Express as ''crocodile pattern''
She's buying it from Ali Express then selling it at a high increase.

Gotta laugh at both KP and the company saying the goods are handmade and luxurious. The site also states '' All products on our website are individually made for you'' and '' Unfortunately as all items are made to order, we do not offer refunds - exchange or credit note only.''

Plus '' We design Classic, Luxurious and Timeless Pieces'' and '' Designed and crafted “Exclusively” in the “West End” of London ''

All blatant lies.

the owner is based in Billericay from a quick look on companies house. She looks the sort of plastic bimbo who would fawn over KP

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I literally had no idea people actually bought real fur nowadays outside places like Russia. I thought it was a total no-no? Feeling quite sick at the thought of it in this day and age and being flogged by Pricey 😠😠

Reactions: 20
Aside from the fur urgh, I'm from a town full of boutiques and most sell shite from aliexpress at a huge markup
I literally had no idea people actually bought real fur nowadays outside places like Russia. I thought it was a total no-no? Feeling quite sick at the thought of it in this day and age and being flogged by Pricey 😠😠
Unfortunately you do need to check cheap faux fur too, its not always faux.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

So trots off to high risk Turkey, then indicates that she will be spending Christmas with her mum, because she is deteriorating and they don’t know how many more Christmases she has left. 🙄😡 expect this will spin about 20 stories in the Sun later!

Now see what he is up to 🙄 web car financing...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

So trots off to high risk Turkey, then indicates that she will be spending Christmas with her mum, because she is deteriorating and they don’t know how many more Christmases she has left. 🙄😡 expect this will spin about 20 stories in the Sun later!

Now see what he is up to 🙄
God, just listening to her 🙄🙄. She is as thick as pig tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Now see what he is up to 🙄
Ah the dying mother again - year 4. One year she will be right. She will probably pop over to her mum for 5 mins of photo ops with lots of clothes changes and horrid-looking food on a table. Jog on Price we know your hideous games.

• Angry
Reactions: 15

There is so much to unpack here. She is completely and utterly DELUSIONAL as to her popularity and status in the press. Look how many people turned up...HARDLY ANYONE! And she claims that she's back to where she was 10 years ago and is "smashing it"..."lots of successful people go through bankruptcy" she says. No mention of the indefinite extension due to the scrutiny of her finances. Note the mention of a baby range. You can really see how Carl is controlling her, glued to her side everywhere she goes, hyping her up behind the scenes, inflating her ego, promising her marriage and a baby and trying to squeeze her for anything she's worth.

On top of that she's worried about Harvey, says he's vulnerable to a cold and Covid would "finish him off", and yet she's literally flown all over the world and had every man and his dog in the house. Says everytime the police come they've wasted time as there is no one in the house...ERM...WE'VE SEEN THEM! It's been plastered all of her social media! Claims Harvey is best friends with Carl...again, how many men have tried to befriend him and then left...?

Says she isn't drinking, and yet she is bleeping manic every video.

There are no words to describe her at this point.

Reactions: 21
I think Carl is loving all the gain for no work. He is a hustler. He'll stay with her until he is set up enough himself then will use the break up to gain even more.

Reactions: 17
I bleeping give up,she is such a bleeping rabid liar.Her mum is ok don’t worry about that,it’s tit she has given out to MSM,yes,she may have ‘COPD’ etc,but her ‘stories are bleeping lies I think total exaggeration. bleep.
she should buy her Muvva a fur Coat..(sorry) 🤢

Reactions: 16
There is so much to unpack here. She is completely and utterly DELUSIONAL as to her popularity and status in the press. Look how many people turned up...HARDLY ANYONE! And she claims that she's back to where she was 10 years ago and is "smashing it"..."lots of successful people go through bankruptcy" she says. No mention of the indefinite extension due to the scrutiny of her finances. Note the mention of a baby range. You can really see how Carl is controlling her, glued to her side everywhere she goes, hyping her up behind the scenes, inflating her ego, promising her marriage and a baby and trying to squeeze her for anything she's worth.

On top of that she's worried about Harvey, says he's vulnerable to a cold and Covid would "finish him off", and yet she's literally flown all over the world and had every man and his dog in the house. Says everytime the police come they've wasted time as there is no one in the house...ERM...WE'VE SEEN THEM! It's been plastered all of her social media! Claims Harvey is best friends with Carl...again, how many men have tried to befriend him and then left...?

Says she isn't drinking, and yet she is bleeping manic every video.

There are no words to describe her at this point.
The camera filming was all over the place.
Barely anyone there as you said, half the people not wearing masks, including Carl. Now he has started a web car finance company on insta 🤔
Really not bothered by being bankrupt it seems, well I hope it hangs over her wig head indefinitely. She really is delusional, I don’t think she knows what day of the week it even is and Carl is definitely up to something shady, that post the other night about wanting people to rip him over his teeth...completely weird.
Well let’s see what they get up to now, it’s been pretty quiet today from them, so I imagine they are getting back to Essex, Moobie can you confirm?🤣🤣 doubt they will abide to Covid regulations and the ‘neighbours’ will have the police on speed dial! Wish they would confiscate her passport 🤬🤬🤬

Mmmmmm I said this the other day!!!!!! So now it happened at the hotel.....?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Barely anyone there as you said, half the people not wearing masks, including Carl. Now he has started a web car finance company on insta 🤔
Really not bothered by being bankrupt it seems, well I hope it hangs over her wig head indefinitely. She really is delusional, I don’t think she knows what day of the week it even is and Carl is definitely up to something shady, that post the other night about wanting people to rip him over his teeth...completely weird.
Well let’s see what they get up to now, it’s been pretty quiet today from them, so I imagine they are getting back to Essex, Moobie can you confirm?🤣🤣 doubt they will abide to Covid regulations and the ‘neighbours’ will have the police on speed dial! Wish they would confiscate her passport 🤬🤬🤬

Bull bleeping tit !!!

A hotel that size and that expensive would never have risked a paying customer falling over that wall.

Bull bleeping tit !!!

A hotel that size and that expensive would never have risked a paying customer falling over that wall.
Exactly. Said it was at the theme park, now at a hotel, landed in a blooded mess, but not a scratch on her the next day sunbathing!!!

Reactions: 17
Lying bastard. She nearly died yet days after was being wheeled around in a bikini laughing and joking?

Why isn't she suing the hotel? Nearly died, holiday ruined, unable to work blah blah blah??

Bullshit.

Reactions: 21

What a load of garbage! She admitted herself afterwards she'd been drinking and was showing off. And the photos of her in a wheelchair being pushed by Junior the day after when they were all off out for dinner, she's smiling like it was nowt to worry about. She's a lying Fuckwit, seriously, landed in a bloodied heap my fat arse!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.