Katie Price #12 Flogging tat, where’s the rat, is Katie pregnant or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm reposting some pictures that I feel sum up the last thread:

Screenshot_20201204-164512_YouTube.jpg

20201204_170030.jpg

20201207_211842.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Last night I made 2 comments with 2 accounts, this is the result.

Katie07Dec01.jpg

Many of the comments sounded insulting and idiotic..

Reactions: 11
I see Junior was missing from the forced pap dog walk... good for him! The oddest set of photos - Harvey in just a T-shirt, Princess in sliders, Jett and Bunny in matching gifted tracksuits, no one wearing a coat even though it’s December, and then to top it off, Katie and Coal all over each other like a pair of teenagers - her poor kids!!!

I'm reposting some pictures that I feel sum up the last thread:

View attachment 338776

View attachment 338777

View attachment 338778
Oh dear god the state of her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I see Junior was missing from the forced pap dog walk... good for him! The oddest set of photos - Harvey in just a T-shirt, Princess in sliders, Jett and Bunny in matching gifted tracksuits, no one wearing a coat even though it’s December, and then to top it off, Katie and Coal all over each other like a pair of teenagers - her poor kids!!!

Oh dear god the state of her!
Christ, I'm sorry, but even when I was a teenager I never sucked my blokes moustache! 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Junior gave out to her about the kissing. Poor lad was mortified as you would be, I'd say he can't get far enough away from her. He seems like an intelligent and thoughtful person, bless him.

Reactions: 26
People already saying they haven’t received the bath bombs.... why oh why, don’t they learn 🤷‍♀️
Only a fool would buy something that was advertised by Katie. She advertised an ear candle for God sakes. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Junior gave out to her about the kissing. Poor lad was mortified as you would be, I'd say he can't get far enough away from her. He seems like an intelligent and thoughtful person, bless him.
Sounds like he is getting some decent parenting somewhere.... not from Katie that's for sure.

Reactions: 18
The photo shoot was so weird, they've not been papped, these pics are obviously set up, look at youngest two sat posing?!
They'll be some pennies in that for her.
She always used to say "They are not getting the shot" now she's ringing the paps like "Just nipping park, are you coming? Bring your camera" 😁😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.