Katie Price #12 Flogging tat, where’s the rat, is Katie pregnant or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her new YouTube cole reminds me so much of mark croft kerry katona ex 😬 hanging around 🙄 and she gets mors cringe by the sec 😳

Reactions: 8
On her new YouTube cole reminds me so much of mark croft kerry katona ex 😬 hanging around 🙄 and she gets mors cringe by the sec 😳
Can someone give me the readers digest version? I refuse to watch any video from Tweedle Dum or Tweedle Dee.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how she said everyone knows they're trying for a baby. Coal sounded a bit uncomfortable.
Eugh. Do you think they are actually having sex 👀.

Poor Carwash - the things he does for love *cough* money.

Catching Covid will be these least of the poor guys worries.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Also the public may be a bit more forgiving toward KP if there was an ounce of blaming her self for a change instead of every other tosser 👍🏼 get the violins out again jesus

Reactions: 14
My neighbours have it in for me so does the judges so does the court and the police oh give it a rest ffs sorry for the rant 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also the public may be a bit more forgiving toward KP if there was an ounce of blaming her self for a change instead of every other tosser 👍🏼 get the violins out again jesus

Done and Done

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just watched that video.

Why does the whole world need to know she wants another baby?

I hope if they do have a child, he will step up for the child like Pete and Kieren do.

Reactions: 9
I've just seen the article, all I can say is "of for fucks sake."

So she ”landed in a bloodied heap” but only her feet were damaged, as if she had landed on them?

Complete crap about no railing, and why was no legal action or claim made by her? - because it’s all BS, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Urgh anyone feeling sorry for this con man get a grip of yourself 😂
He literally moves from one con to another daily! He probably w*nks in the shower thinking about his next con!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
My husband would tell me to duck off if I said let’s get matching clothes and go for a facial together.
But the difference is we both have stable jobs, don’t spunk our business on social media and trust each other lolllll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know much about Cole hole s family??? Trying to imagine them having her round for a festive meal sometime over the holidays... Listening to her childish/ inapropriate commentse,embarrassingly poor grammar, licking her teef and slurping her food in front of who she s sure will be her in laws!!!!😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Urgh anyone feeling sorry for this con man get a grip of yourself 😂
He literally moves from one con to another daily! He probably w*nks in the shower thinking about his next con!
The wankng in the shower... I have the visuals :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.