Katie Price #12 Flogging tat, where’s the rat, is Katie pregnant or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Jed, nice to have a quick visit on here from you. Absolutely doing the right thing by avoiding all the drama. You totally need to put your health & your family first. I often step away from social media completely. I know I need a break when I start shouting at the screen 🤣. You have been through a really awful experience at the hand's of an absolute hole who bangs on about 'Harvey's Law'. It's a bloody joke. It blows my mind that the pair of poisonous desperados have any fans at all 🤷. We are all well thank you. Sticking to our tier 3 rules. I have excited children on Christmas countdown. We are keeping an eye out for all our elderly neighbours. We have lit up our house National Lampoon style & they all love it. It's nice to spread a bit of cheer in these strange times. Usually I'd have abandoned my kids & cleared off to Turkey to get me teef done, a facelift & generally behave like a teenage slapper with me latest fella....oh, wait, that's KP 🤣. Wishing you & yours a safe & peaceful Christmas. I'm also wishing KP's Turkey teef would all fall out permanently due to some rare gum disease & hoping her next tit is a porcupine 😁.
Watched 'Deck The Halls' just before we left. I'm sending you, your kids and family love and sincere best wishes. On Barbados now with friends for a month. Mind you, Bunny C did say 'you couldn't afford the Maldives, I'd hate to be you'. Hey ho. Well, yes we pay and don't scrounge for free holidays. sending good karma and love. Jed xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jed here Pink. Hope you and yours are safe and well? Loads of people, plus the police have the original video. Sorry I've not been around much mate, but constantly being 'trolled' not just had negative comments, by KP and CW 'supporters'. Putting my health and family first. Sending love and have a safe and peaceful Christmas.
You keep safe and well, sending you a virtual hug, bless you, hope you and your family have a peaceful Christmas, and the new year brings better things. We're all here whenever ❤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You keep safe and well, sending you a virtual hug, bless you, hope you and your family have a peaceful Christmas, and the new year brings better things. We're all here whenever ❤ x
God bless you. I've been through a nighmate, sure you know,

God bless you. I've been through a nightmare, sure you know for just commenting on Coles teeth. Police involved, threats of violence, being called a liar etc. I am now seriously thinking about talking to the people who want to hear my story. Not lied about anything, hundreds of people viewed the threat to 'mess me up'.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

God bless you. I've been through a nightmare, sure you know for just commenting on Coles teeth. Police involved, threats of violence, being called a liar etc. I am now seriously thinking about talking to the people who want to hear my story. Not lied about anything, hundreds of people viewed the threat to 'mess me up'.
Take care Jed, hope you have a lovely time there. We all saw the video, so we know the truth, his potty mouth is still going, it’s all being copied....if you change your mind when you get back, let me know. Look after yourself xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15

You enjoy your Christmas and your holiday, switch off and relax, you can decide what you want to do when you get back, for now you just concentrate on you and your family, bless your heart. 💓 Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think the Lanes Of Fur London company that she keeps promoting is having to delete comments on their Instagram. They don't seem to get very much engagement, but on quite a lot of their photos I've noticed that it says they have X amount of comments on each post, but when I click on the actual comments they have a lot less of them.
On Katie's fur post last night which she deleted she had disabled the comments, I've told her not to post any fur post or else.

Despise the hasbean old bag,Wish PETA and well known animal charities,bleeping roll her out..for animal cruelty and her fur promoting..she is just a fuckbag.🤬boils my piss the ugly nasty evil witch.
PETA are all mouth and no trousers.

Reactions: 11
Can you look up the gym she was at?
Thank you for being active. Keep up the great work!

Jed here Pink. Hope you and yours are safe and well? Loads of people, plus the police have the original video. Sorry I've not been around much mate, but constantly being 'trolled' not just had negative comments, by KP and CW 'supporters'. Putting my health and family first. Sending love and have a safe and peaceful Christmas.
I also wish you a merry Christmas and thank you for being active.

Watched 'Deck The Halls' just before we left. I'm sending you, your kids and family love and sincere best wishes. On Barbados now with friends for a month. Mind you, Bunny C did say 'you couldn't afford the Maldives, I'd hate to be you'. Hey ho. Well, yes we pay and don't scrounge for free holidays. sending good karma and love. Jed xxx
Bless you Jed. We are behind you.

why not give them a taste of their own medicine and use their beloved press against them? Show him as the "Trowel" that he is....

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Absolute brilliance once again my dear Pom 🤣🤣 those latest veneers better be bloody good, hahaha! Amazing, thank you, that's made me chuckle 🤣😘
That's lovely to hear 🥰 xx
Loooooool 😄 You're welcome..glad it made you chuckle 🤗❤😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just saw on IG Cole is asking people to insult him about his teeth but people ‘aren’t allowed to cry when he rips you back’

So he’s now just posting photos to be able to insult people?!

Oh Carl got ASA warning about undisclosed ads by the way

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I just saw on IG Cole is asking people to insult him about his teeth but people ‘aren’t allowed to cry when he rips you back’

So he’s now just posting photos to be able to insult people?!

Oh Carl got ASA warning about undisclosed ads by the way
I know, his true colours coming out by posting that, looks like he just wanted to have a fight!

Good, I reported him too, as he never put #ad, the ASA never replies to me though, so thanks for the update.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.