Katie Price #12 Flogging tat, where’s the rat, is Katie pregnant or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See her standing in front of that wall at the most it is 12 to 13 foot high. What happened to the 25 foot drop? :(

Reactions: 14

Now see what he is up to 🙄 web car financing...
[/QUOTE]

Should’nt he have some financial education before he can do this? I would not trust him with a plastic car!

Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion:
Katie clinging to declining fame, trying to make Pricewoods a household name.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've been singing Gold Finger at Carl's latest grid post. May or May not have had a few baileys

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just saw on IG Cole is asking people to insult him about his teeth but people ‘aren’t allowed to cry when he rips you back’

So he’s now just posting photos to be able to insult people?!

Oh Carl got ASA warning about undisclosed ads by the way
Best news I've heard all day! 🤗

Fucks sake, he'll look like CP30 by the time he's done, you best finish the bottle Mavis 🤣🤭
I have to catch up on events, what did I miss?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Best news I've heard all day! 🤗

I have to catch up on events, what did I miss?
Hello you X have a look at DC's post 3 above yours 🤣🤣

Actually, I've changed my mind, he's more Peter Wyngarde's General Klytus from Flash Gordon, post me a pic please 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘I love how my boyfriend does everything with me’ - how pathetic, she sounds like a 14 year old!
Surely to god it would get on your nerves after a bit, honestly, everyone at all normal needs some space of their own at times. I see that as he's stuck to her side at all times like a festering Klingon because he doesn't trust her one little bit 👍

Reactions: 7
Hello you X have a look at DC's post 3 above yours 🤣🤣

Actually, I've changed my mind, he's more Peter Wyngarde's General Klytus from Flash Gordon, post me a pic please 🤣🤣
1608237443577.jpeg

Nah, I don't think so.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If there is any chance of another 35 posts in this thread I will be grateful, that means I can start a new thread tonight!!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.