Katie Price #117 Nobody subscribed to see your fanny. Give it up, you sad old granny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Angelic37
I never said Michelle shouldn’t post photos or videos?
I said I worry it could backfire as we know how skanky gets away with everything! I can see her saying Michelle was posting her kids which was effecting her mental elf which is why she sent the texts. She will find a way to play the victim.
Michelle's page is private so unless katie found a way to view it, perhaps using princesses ,account, dont see she cos use that as an excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have to laugh, I apologise if someone shuts the door on me! I actually apologised after someone ran my foot over with a shopping trolley once!😂
Can I give you two reactions ... laughing cos I agree with you it's funny cos we are that apologetic cos we were taught to be polite and honest with people.. but also 😘 because its good to be nice and hope everyone is the same as we are x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
All because the ‘sausage’ loves MilkTray.. love Saturday nights me😘 have a good one you lovely lot😘
Is there a sneaky chocolate filled sausage in there Greggs? 😀

Just seen her stories, nice to see they both dressed up for dinner.
He looks on something, can see his leg going up and down under the table.
Probably itching to give her a kick under the table….

How exhausting is this life for a woman who has lost her five kids....
What's she doing everyday ??...
It's so sad a lifestyle .. toyboy.. hair.. nails.. make up stories.. sell a story to The press... insult someone close... cause a commotion.. cause some drama... can you imagine waking up everyday thinking what have I done... I've no kids living with me .. I've nothing left .. the whole country is talking about me ... no one likes me... oh my god.. how can she live like this everyday...
If I've gone shopping and the door banged shut on someone I run to open it and apologise and ask if someone's OK... shes a fkin horrible person.
I spent about 10 minutes yesterday trying to evacuate a small spider from the bath as I was running it, it was determined to drown. I eventually got it to climb onto my hand. I was so happy. Spider was safe on the window ledge and I was happy in the bath on holiday, Today, the same thing happened. Took an age to rescue the little creature. Put it back in the same windowsill, This time I think it was an ant. I didn’t mind though. I did apologise to it for not being able to find its colony. I will have he same conversation with it tomorrow as it will be back in the bath 🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Apologies if it's already been mentioned, I've not had chance to read the whole thread yet but have you all seen their Mr & Mrs interview with OK magazine - all 5 minutes of it, on YouTube 🤣 pair of chavs

Reactions: 12
I have to laugh, I apologise if someone shuts the door on me! I actually apologised after someone ran my foot over with a shopping trolley once!😂
I was shopping with my husband in a supermarket last year. He was pushing the trolley. Suddenly he ran over the hem of my sleeveless, bandau shirred elastic top maxi dress…. Which pulled my dress down to my waist and exposed my 38H cups. Luckily only elderly man saw the sight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I feel like, he wants to go out to these fancy restaurants and dress up and feel faaaancy and have the experience. And she’s actually bored of that scene and just wants to be comfy, sick of being dolled up, doesn’t feel like she needs the scene. He’s 15 years too young for her. And she never wanted to be that scene anyway she’s too chavvy to care what other people in the restaurant think (and actually fair play for that)
She will never, in any of our lifetimes be sick of being dolled up. If that was true why all the filtered photos and photoshop? She is most definitely not bored of that scene. She’s actively trying to recreate her whole youth. And as for him, whether it’s chavvy or not chavvy, dressed up or not, it doesn’t matter. He’ll do whatever it takes to keep himself in the public eye. He’s riding on her coat-tails, such as they are.
It’s not hard to see.
In fact, it’s a lot harder to unsee.:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No big story in the Sunday papers☹ Very disappointing☹
Think our only hope on ‘that story’ ever appearing is for it to now to be outed around the bankruptcy date. If the truth is going to come out about her at that hearing, with all the bankruptcy details reported in full, showing how she has failed to comply with the payment of most of her debts, the papers will go for her big style, Red Tops do appear to be itching to take her down recently, The Scum in particular have been writing scathing piss-take articles about Skanky and publishing a proper insght into her workings over the past week, actual details of her dreadful finances etc.

Whatever this story is, and they are sitting on it for reasons 🤷🏽‍♀️ it will be then the Red Tops go into full on attack mode, with all they’ve got. If nothing happens regarding this ‘big reveal’ at that point, we’ll have to say it’s never going to see the light of day. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.